Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shtylez and friends

without a doubt, the best post ive ever read Deng. u rock.
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2

up she goes...

Pmub!
    -Dono
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

You people are missing the point...Regardless of how many people who did this that weren't caught, Shtylez and the others DID break the rules and they were punished for it. Like Shub said 'How can this NOT be an exploit??'
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Kaiousama
    You people are missing the point...Regardless of how many people who did this that weren't caught, Shtylez and the others DID break the rules and they were punished for it. Like Shub said 'How can this NOT be an exploit??'

caught? EVERYONE WAS CAUGHT, they keep loggs you know, they caught everyone. They said it would not be considered an exploit unless TOO MANY PEOPLE WERE DOING IT... ok, what about all of those people? are they all banned? I doubt seriously that they define too many people as the 4 talked about here.

If you are gonna suspend accounts then do it... for ALL ACCOUNTABLE.

I am talking for EVERY EXPLOIT

I am talking the plvl, the break root, the nuking through walls (back in the day), the treatment stack, the next generation treatment stack, gimme a break.

JUST SUSPEND US ALL FOR A MONTH AND GET THE CODE RIGHT WHILE WE ARE NOT HERE TO TAKE UP YOUR TIME

everyone is guilty, and a very VERY few are punnished.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

:-)

Couldn't agree more. What about clicksaver?? only a few uses that too I guess..hehe
    Guess they would lose 99% of the playerbase if the banned for that. But they really should think through this abit more.
    Grontha Enf lvl 214 R2 -Inner Circle Kingpin(/born Jul 29, 2001)

Sorry to have to close this thread, but it is about a specific case, which I can't comment on, and which does not belong on the bulletin board in the first place.

Feel free to start a new thread keeping up the general exploit discussion. I would prefer that one to be in the Game Mechanics forum, btw.

Thank you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234