Thread: LPA: The Debate

LPA: The Debate

Event Time: Sun Jun 28, 2009 18:00Rubi Ka Standard Time
    Event Duration: Upto 2 hours

On Sunday 28th June, at 1800GMT you are invited to join the Leet Protection Agency to discuss the welfare of Leets on Rubi Ka.

We will be meeting in the ICC Assembly Hall, 3268 x 855, ICC.

Whether your views are for leets to be spared and saved from their slaughter, or whether you wish to express a somewhat negative point of view, we welcome you to join us to enable a lively discussion group.

The event will be structured with focus discussion points and will be moderated by Gameshowhost.

For any questions you may have regarding the event, please contact Ukblizzard or Gimpeline.

If you would like to formally make yourself or your whole organisation a member of the LPA, please also contact us for details.

The Debate :: Flyer

I will miss this debate, I have a commitment with the Council of Truth. I am almost certain you will understand that in case of schedule conflict, helping Clanners obviously has priority over protecting leets.

Sincerely,

Cherelle Clay

(( I hope something's gonna be posted after the event so that those who can't attend can still have a glimpse at what happened ))

As much as i would like to attend and point out the facts that leets not only make great pets, but also make an even better kappa berry, pepper and leet pie, I also have prior engagements with the Council of Truth.

Pehaps if you were to make a delivery of such pies to the chambers, we would be happy to make a motion on a susidised leet pie/stew for clanners program. with say such bargins as free crusty bread with your stew, a 2 for 1 pie offer or of course a free leet to fatten up and open roast.
    it would be a shining example of the Council doing a small service to improve the life of clanners

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai

http://www.counciloftruth.org

Quote Originally Posted by Ukblizzard View Post
    (( I thought the next CoT meeting was on the Saturday (as stated here on your calendar). ))
    (( Point If I can get the logs done and "paperwork" in order, I'll show up on one of my toons ))

People, people, you know this "prior Council of Truth commitment" is all a ruse.

You know the drill. We all meet up, gather in one place for some reason, mech inspection, leets, whatever, and the Clanners come and kill us all.

It's just tradition, nothing personal.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Yeah, I guess terrorists always will be terrorists.
    I hope however this will be a peacefull meeting.
    The health and safety of leets is a cross-fraction concern and should not be used for any political agenda
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by steelyglint View Post
    Pehaps if you were to make a delivery of such pies to the chambers, we would be happy to make a motion on a susidised leet pie/stew for clanners program. with say such bargins as free crusty bread with your stew, a 2 for 1 pie offer or of course a free leet to fatten up and open roast.
    it would be a shining example of the Council doing a small service to improve the life of clanners
    Should such a delivery happen, we'd certainly need someone to taste it first. I'm not overly trusting of food deliveries from certain "suppliers".

(ooc, i'm actually out of town for the weekend hence my inability to attend, so rather than give a long winded explanation, i thought council commitments would make a nice ic excuse )

He's not telling the whole story. Steely has actually captured around 6,000 leets and is selling the meat and hides to off world corporations to fund Red Freedom. He uses atrox with large boots to humanely kill them for processing. For the corporations that want them alive, he simply stuffs them into boxes. The ones on the bottom fare worse, but they make ground leet burgers out of those.

(lol!)
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

(rofl!!)

Shhhh that was supposed to be top secret, now that thats all out, omni-tek will probably wipe out many leets to attempt to deprive R.F of funding. perhaps they can hold the universes biggest leet pie eating contest with the remains.

Xenoclast "Steelyglint" Arai
    www.counciloftruth.org
    Last edited by steelyglint; Jun 26th, 2009 at 10:35:49. Reason: spelling

The debate is today!
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

I must say that I think the dabate was a suxsess.
    We planned for about an hour, but it went on and went on...
    3 hours!
    This is a really good start for LPA
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining