Thread: PvP Rules

PvP Rules

Hey,
    Only today i found out that i can only recieve Rookie title if i kill a Freshman or higher (title wise) now right now i'm a freshman, but usually a rookie, and as some of you may know there arent many Rookies/Freshmans/Apprentices aroundmon Rubi-Ka 2, so its pretty hard to find someone to fight and very boring.

I have based my whole character around pvp, and yet its all come to waste as i have to run around looking for people with titles, and most of the time no sucess... will i ever get my Rookie title back?

It would be nice if the actual rules were explained to us players. It maybe somewhere but it isnt clear enough.

I wanna know why you have to kill a player with a title in order to get Rookie or higher. I wanna know what comes after Novice and why you have to take 50% of there hp away to get the kill (unless you die first, or they dont die at all), why not 25% or 100%?

Funcom you cant let us find out for outselves when there are no guide lines for us. You dont answer my petitions so i get no help except from a few other players.

~Galcian~
    Rubi-Ka 2 - 44 Enforcer

You can gain titles from any kill.
    If you do 51% of damage, and the target dies in any way without zoning - you get the credit for the kill.

well how come:

I died once to a Freshman, now Rookie (enforcer)... Yet after fighting for several hours after i still gain no title back.

The higher their title and the higher their level them more "kill points you get".

The other side of the coin is that if you get killed by a green/grey with no title it completely destroys you and you lose a ton of kill points.

you might have lost a LOT of kill points but are gaining a tiny bit from fighting non titled, green/grey players.

you dont tell of your level so I cant give you any more details than that.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

He was a lvl 47 Freshman and i was a lvl 43 Rookie. Both Enforcers :-) it just makes no sense on how i cant get my title "Rookie" back

Kill a few freshman or a rookie

or get a novice, you might go straight to apprentice that way, esp if he is several levels higher than you. Chances are you'll just die tho, most novices have their title for a reason.

PVP Titles

Mmmm. I thought it work by points too, but see this. I was an apprentice just yesterday. I pvped for a while, I killed over 20 omnis, some with titles some without titles. Then after I was about to log I got killed by a lvl 146 fixer me being only lvl 75. Like I said I had over 20 kills and he killed me and I lost my apprentice title and now I'm back to rookie. Since I got my apprentice title ive have only died like 5 times with this last one but have kill a lot. Still don't get why knocked down to rookie again.

Bah...just kill anything that moves, and if you die, so be it. Think hard about this, how many fights could you have been in if you weren't so worried about your title. Fighting is the fun. Well, ok maybe not for some. But really, who's all that impressed by titles? The true PvP'ers know who's who. I know lots of title holders that I think very little of. I also know people who PvP all the time and don't even have titles. I say let's just have at it and kill each other wrecklessly. CHAOS.

PS : No more gas zones!!!!!!

There are no novices on RK2, if not that would be a very good suggestion.

There are however quite alot of Freshmans and Rookies, so getting your Rookie title back should be pretty easy.

When that is said, I would appreciate if PvP titles was only awarded PvP fights where both players are over lever 75. They low-level camping twinkers which basically just lame around to get a title without ever actually meeting decent competition (read: Apps) should not be rewarded.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

It would be such a shame if someone hAxX0r3D apps account and leveled him.

Talking

ROFL

[PS, gimme his biomech helmet ]

Thats just it, people with the titles dont wanna duel as they dont wanna lose their title... I honestly have to say i HATE losing especially by root :-) but then again i dont send tells complaining i just carry on as normal. Every freshman/rookie i meet either runs off or just makes excuses.

I guess theres no way round it except to just forget about my title and have fun :-) that is what its all about after all.

Yeah, I hate it when people send tells with excuses. If I know I'm gonna die I'll say good match right before I go. If I don't get that I usually send a tell saying gj. Most of the time.........

Imagine it. 25% gas almost everywhere, 0% in some places. You could hunt people down you were mad at, and kill them, and there would be nothing they could do except hide in their apartment or logout. hehe. Lynch mobs. Oh yeah baby, possee's and anti-possee possee's. The anarchy of it all.

But no.