Thread: tradeskill n00b

tradeskill n00b

Hi all,
    I have a low level trader (lvl 25), and I'm trying to make my first nano crystal, which was based on a QL 20 "improve thrusting weapons" instruction disc. Following the Anarchy Arcanum site (www.anarchyarcanum.com) instructions, I assembled the instruction disc into a Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (Improve Thrusting Weapons). I then prepared the Carbonrich Rock, making a QL 27 Prepared Program Crystal - Space after several steps. The two items will not combine to make the nano crystal! Is the QL too different? is there something I'm missing? A guildmate mentioned that I needed a Mass Relocating Robot to use on the Prepared Program Crystal, but those are 300k or more in the shops and I'd rather know ahead of time that it's really needed, especially since it's not mentioned on Anarchy Arcanum. Can anyone verify this or tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks!!
    BigGreen
    Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    www.risingphoenix.org

current setup

i can try to make on i sendt a tell to you when im on
    love booney

The item you describe is meant to be combined with a Mass Relocating Robot. It doesn't turn into a nano crystal. Check out this alternate guide on the anarchyarcanum http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/weapons_improving.html
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

I get it...

Ok, so just because it's an instruction disc doesn't necessarily mean it's a nano crystal! Got it, thanks for the clarification. I just picked the wrong disc.
    Last edited by BigGreen; Sep 30th, 2002 at 22:53:40.
    BigGreen
    Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    www.risingphoenix.org

current setup