Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Frid...*ahem* Saturday with Means - June 13th, 2009 - I'm not dead.

So, 50% healing in 25%- gas? :P
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Do I smell a reaction like this comin' up for bad reviews on gaming sites in future?

Means, I'm sorry for you. as far as I know beer is quite expensive up there in Scandinavia. I'll have some for you tonight. When you happen to be in Germany and around Mannheim feel free to say so. Maybe I can't give you the enjoyment of the summer party, but i can give you beer. Good German Beer! Give more Advy luv pls and you'll get GOOD GERMAN BEER! BEER, Means, BEER!!!

Hope that sounds ceepy like I want it to be. ^^Get well soon.
    I thought there was a state wide ban on selling klingon weaponry to arachnids.
    This quote is from back on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I am an exceptionally patient man...but I have my limits....and I will stop at nothing to destroy the next person who does this. I no longer care if this was a "childhood indescretion" that will cripple your future or not. This warning is much more courtesy and forgiveness than last weekend's offenders deserve....and it will be the last warning. At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me. Moving in the video game industry made me more relaxed as the day-to-day activities were lighthearted and fun...if continued activity like this forces me to be serious someone will regret it.
    Means, I don't want you to take this the wrong way. But this is the first time I can honestly say I like you. If this is truly your personality, maybe this game does have hope of a future after all.

Get well and take care.

Before people fill this thread with meaningless replies...

Serious question for you Means.

Since you are planning on using AoC graphics engine, are you planning on using other features from that game as well (not necessarily bounded to graphics only)? CC tools - the way they are handled, pets - their role and behavior comes to my mind.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

A side benefit of him being here this week was also that he got to attend the summer party...and make an appearance at the Ark event in Oslo this weekend.
    Nuhhh! Now I have even more reasons to murder my boss for not letting me take a weekend off so I could go there.
    Guardian Creacal
    Public Forums Moderator
    Communications Team
    Operations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Muffins are awesome.

lol.. Means.. Your post makes me want to hug you and run for cover at the same time.

*imagines means trolling thru borealis beating afkers with a nerf bat and broken bottles screaming "u makin me lag bish gtfo!"*

:3
    -------------------

Kaze (RK1):
    Eltaco238 - 220/30/70 Adventurer -- Mptaco238 - 220/27/70 Meta-Physicist
    Engytaco238 - 220/30/70 Engineer -- Crattaco238 - 220/30/70 Bureaucrat

Leet Snuggle Club (RK1): ~Have you hugged a leet today?~
    Leetums - 200/0/0 Fixer -- Fuzzyleet 200/0/0 Agent - Rangytaco238 200/0/0 Trader

Leet Version plox!

I've been sick for days, Means... I hope you feel better, I really do.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    So, 50% healing in 25%- gas? :P
    Only if it heals over 30% of HP.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Means is dead - long live Means!

P.S Next week I'll expect screenies of the preliminary work on ao+dreamfall engine or pics of the bot spammers being sodomized by angry pitbulls. Spend your time wisely ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    Means is dead - long live Means!
    Who is this Means everyone is talking about?

imo don't remove stuns until all the other "balances" are ready. Put them all in at once

At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.
    Sigged, and ah, a man after my own heart. By all means, find them, meet them, rip out their hearts, and eat them.

Yes the timing was exceptionally bad. I know many old schoolers who returned only to say "This game is still a laggy piece of ____" and I felt bad trying to explain it wasn't like this last week.. meh good luck on trying to convince them of what happened. A suggestion means is to all the people who signed up for the "free promo month" either send them another complimentary month along with a note stating what you just said here pretty much or a link to here. Many I think came and left before even touching new content simply because of these DOS attacks.. :/

+50% healing eff in 25% gas?
    Drtheron B 220/30 Atrox Doc First AI30 atrox doc on RK1
    Stilithium B 220/12 Nanomage Doc PVP project

Nttheron B 220/16 Atrox NT Ao easymode pvp is: on
    Lithvium B 220/13 Solitius Crat DD hoe project
    Zystem B 208/8 Nanomage Engineer Tradeskiller

+ A couple of alts in progress

Quote Originally Posted by tacoleet View Post
    lol.. Means.. Your post makes me want to hug you and run for cover at the same time.
    this

*imagines means trolling thru borealis beating afkers with a nerf bat and broken bottles screaming "u makin me lag bish gtfo!"*

:3
    I LOL'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Sorry to hear you were Sick Means. I was sick too and I still am! >.< (so are many of the people I know, must be a world wide pandemic)

As for your attitude toward problem-makers, sweeeeeet.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go cough up a lung.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by tacoleet View Post
    Sigg'd man
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Means I have one question

Was "the rest of the company" impressed by the state Anarchy Oline is in currently?
    I'm thinking along the lines of: Wow this going great, let's get you guys more funding!

ps.

If they where not impressed by AO, I can come /gnak them as I live in Oslo, I am 1.96 tall and if I can avoid stumbling in my own two feet, as I often do. I think I can impose a pretty scary image! I'm fairly thin and pale so I could like do a vampire stunt!

Just call I'll come!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    I think I can impose a pretty scary image! I'm fairly thin and pale so I could like do a vampire stunt!
    Ooh, you could dress up as a Wraith (from Stargate Atlantis) on Halloween. They are kinda cool. Then you need to create some kind of voice box that picks up your voice on a small microphone on your collar and then transmits it through a tiny speaker at a lower frequency!
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    I'm fairly thin and pale so I could like do a vampire stunt!
    wtf? go trox!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast