Thread: The Rubi-Ka Times are corrupt clan-sympathizers.

Post The Rubi-Ka Times are corrupt clan-sympathizers.

Yup. That's my conclusion.

For the past few weeks we've been trying to get events in the news (for some strange reason), rallying Omni-Employees together for the big send off of CoT members. Perfect, formally typed company memorandums and department-wide headers, all submitted with OT perfection have been getting thrown in "somebodys" trash. Repeated ignoring by the Rubi-Ka times and no responses from contacting them directly indicate somethings screwy. With a grammatical nightmare like "Murder turns strange!" in the headlines, it is my thesis that some clan 5-year old must be pulling the strings.

Feal free to bash me and post your thoughts one way or another, I don't care. The more posts it get's the longer this thread will be up and the more people it'll infect with knowlede and wonder for themselves.
    pres. Ted Shakkles Ganes
    -=Omni-AF=-

erm, just a quick question, what is gramatically wrong with "Murder turns Strange!"?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Murder turns strange!
    noun...verb.....adj

It "can" be a complete sentence despite sounding weird and the use of the word murder as a noun....
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Re: The Rubi-Ka Times are corrupt clan-sympathizers.

Originally posted by Shakkles
    Feal free to bash me and post your thoughts one way or another, I don't care. The more posts it get's the longer this thread will be up and the more people it'll infect with knowlede and wonder for themselves.
    Well, I definitely feel infected after reading this post.
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Well, I would not say that the Rubi-Ka Times is corrupt, but if they won't print your news articles, then drop a copy to The Omni Observer. And we will see if we can not get it out to the public.

You can also send your news to http://ao.stratics.com (aonews@stratics.com) and i will see what i can do
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32