Thread: Timeline-Bot ((OOC post))

Timeline-Bot ((OOC post))

Thinking to make a bot (based on Vha as I now how to make pluggins there) as a handy hitchhickers guide to RP

Thinking of putting those thingies in it

**Full timeline of ofc/player made events (AOU need your help here) with search commands like !year *** to show events this year or !clans !omnis !neut that show faction related events

**Guide of how to's (RP battle character making things to avoid posting an event)

**Research (kind of !news add research Xan alphabet to add new foundings with big catalogue of open researches only admins to post a new research line)

It will be open to anyone in the game to join or post (abuse of trolling it=ban) and the chat will ONLY be available in OOC to disscuss researches or solve questions and so on for IC convos there is CH42

What would you like to see posted in there? Ideas for new commands or uses? Ideas for researches?
    Sometimes I want to scream
    So long that life escapes.
    Then I'd shut my eyes.
    I'd be the angel of disgrace

I think it could be usefull.
    I have more than once been thinking back, trying to remember when something occurd.
    Mabye it could be sorted after what kind of event it was.
    If you did a !event you got all events, if you did !meeting you get meetings, !party....

Another thing that could be usefull is showing time.
    Often I see "event bla,bla,bla 18.00 EST/GMT/RST/Whatever

Mabye you could send in something like !time 18:00gmt and get back what it is in the other timezones. I think that could be usefull
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Ah, this sounds like a good companion to our Timeline Project at AOU.

Post with your concept and maybe we can work something out to link both projects =D
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.