Thread: New account and lost old account ?

Question New account and lost old account ?

In news,
    I read than to use the booster pack, we must use the new CDKey to create new account.

If we do that, we lost all the characters ever created with old account and rebegin with the 0 level

is true ?
    Last edited by DragonAngel; Sep 30th, 2002 at 18:56:41.

Re: New account and lost old account ?

Originally posted by DragonAngel
    In news,
    I read than to use the booster pack, we must use the new CDKey to create new account.

If we do that, we lost all the characters ever created with old account and rebegin with the 0 level

is true ?
    No, there is no way people will do that.
    I'm sure the cd-key will transfer to your current account.

No

No, on news, it's a new account on CD

Thumbs down Sorry wrong read

Sorry,
    I don't have read all the news,
    there are 2 different CDKey.

1 for booster Pack
    1 for new account (with 30 days free)

I remember reading about this game before it came out (from PC Gamer, and what i read is what brought my interest to try it out almost a year ago). And the most interesting thing it said in the article is that they wanted the cd burnable, for people to destribute it easier hence bringing in more people. Now.....i just don't know.

Booster CD Key and existing accounts.

Within the booster pack you will find a CD key for the booster. This key is only good to update an existing account. Thus if you are a first time purchaser of the product you should install the accompanying base client and use the base client CD key, this will grant you access to the base functionality of AO and grant you the standard 30 free days of gameplay associated with the base game first time purchase. From there you can install the Booster Pack and use the Booster Pack CD key to upgrade your existing account to a Booster enabled account. If you already own the base client feel free to pass this base client and base CD key along to a friend. However, should this friend desire to gain access to the functionality within the Booster Pack they will need to purchase the Booster Pack to obtain a Booster Pack CD key to upgrade their account to a Booster enabled account. Hope this clarifies the situation regarding existing accounts and the Booster Pack CD keys.