Thread: Please make Crat playable

Exclamation Please make Crat playable

There is a thread in the Crat forum with a running poll of Crats and there lvls...There are only 2 100+ Crats in all of Rubi-ka...and less then 30 total over 20. It is a disgrace that the Crat continues to get nerfed as they are by far the most unplayable class in the game. It saddens me to see Funcom continue to let this class wallow in inneficiency...and sadder still that because there is not many of us we continue to get ignored. I am not at all asking for making the class uber but any of you who have played with this class or been around one in groups can see that we are really hurting.

I have experienced many a kind word from all the classes voicing there support for our class and would appreciate it if you would take the time to stop by our Class board and add your support. With only thirty or so of us in game it makes it impossible to garner the kind of notice from Funcom we need. The numbers speak for themselves...and the class is going extinct please support your Crat neighbors.

That last part is the most telling, in my opinion. If an agent or even fixer on here posts how bad their profession has been hit then they get tons of people contradicting them. When we do it, it is almost always "yeah, you guys really do suck." :]

Except for that one guy who keeps sharing his opinion that the existence of the crat profession is "stupid" and should be done away with. Recent events suggest that guy may be the president of Funcom.

Scorus

Thumbs down

Hi.

I know it's someone else's quote.

Will the last crat plz turn off the light, k, thx.

Funcom needs to cut corners somehow. Maybe they can rent out the crat terminal in stores for advertising.

=(

ROFL

Recent events suggest that guy may be the president of Funcom.

Scorus

:-)

Thx for a good laugh, god knows they aint coming often these days...

I have a lvl43 crat BTW, he is doing fairly well, mostly due to the fact of me putting around 3millions creds on him or so...

Ferret