Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making Guilds more interesting

Great

Great Ideas!
    I really think they should try to make the guilds better.

*another shameless self bump*
    I quested all the way to Penumbra, and I didn't even get a lousy t-shirt.

Great ideas I was actually going to post the same thing as this is something I have been thinking about since joining a guild. Personaly I feel the strongest element of this game is the community factor, it is the interaction with other players which keeps the game interesting. This is a point which FC should be exploiting if you like, they should be making it more interesting to be in guilds. I played solo for a while but was getting bored with the same things time after time, then I joined a guild and things changed for the better it is great to team and interact with a group of people whom you get to know.

*BUMP**BUMP**BUMP*

Tseek
    Soranis Omni MP 'Rogues Gallery'
    Tseekchoi Omni MA 'Rogues Gallery'
    Kelross Omni Enforcer 'Rogues Gallery'
    Piloxx Omni Engie 'Rogues Gallery'
    Eugorn Omni Doc 'Rogues Gallery'

Rogues Gallery have fun, make some money, ... just don't get caught

I forgot to add the surgery obviously has an implant machine.
    I quested all the way to Penumbra, and I didn't even get a lousy t-shirt.

Seen some nice ideas here, Bump for that
    Bigmongo 200 Enf RK1 Proud Member Of Svea Rike
    (Born July 23 at 18:11 2001) Reached LvL 200 after 80 days and 6 min of play time the 21st aug 2003)

Iammongo 63 Crat RK1 President Of The Mongo Family
    "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence."
    - Xenocrates (396-314 B.C.)

-=[I may be Bad but i feel Good]=-
    - I AM NOT FAT I AM BIG BONED

Arrow Old time bump.

We need More and More Org Love!!!
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

The fact that guild-houses doesn't exist already is pretty ridiculous imho. Big bump for this one, though I doubt it matters anymore.
    Archelan, Ancarim Iron Legion

Vandreren (Adventurer) - Arctech (Engineer) - Egori (Fixer) - Sherringham (Bureaucrat) - Kurtwood (Trader)

RE: Thyme

I'm not trying to critique your word usage, but......

We need More and More Org Love!!!
    Please try not to use the words Org and love in the same sentence. There is an implied and crude definition here I beleive I don't need to explain.

LOL! I cringed when I read that. Maybe I need more coffee or laid. Maybe both. ***Yea that sounds good***

Now to add to the ideas.

I was thinking the other day about NW towers. I'm guessing that whoever owns the towers, guildies and friends will be hanging out there to guard their property. Housing for guilds and housing for individuals should be there on the property and I have the idea:

In NW we will be mining for Notum. Machines working endlessly to mine. After a area is mined there is usually an empty space left afterwards. This mined out area could then be utilized by the owners to have a living area/meeting place.

The front door would be on the towers and a person would zone into a underground mine looking area. The longer the mine is in operation the bigger the mine gets. If the towers are destroyed the mine area is also destroyed and anything in it is destroyed as well. This gives an added bonus towards fighting incentive and this would follow with the losses of war. Keep your valuables/rares in the bank.

Allow the owners to customize the area of the mine( ie. texture changes to give the look of an office area, med lab, tech lab etc.). Allow the owner to declare the entrance room open to the general public and give us our own vending machines for those entrance rooms so we can sell stuff. When players are used to going to the same private vendor and return one day to find it destroyed, the effects of war are felt again.

This could be yet another money sink. Of course the ideas from here on out are endless. I refer you to any and all housing/apt idea links.
    Last edited by Grimmtooth; Nov 19th, 2002 at 16:11:35.
    "This town needs an enema!" The Joker, Jack Nicholson.

" I think I'll perplex him with my slowball" Bugs Bunny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12