Thread: Join the Clan Anarchist Syndicate(RK1)

Exclamation Join the Clan Anarchist Syndicate(RK1)

Clan Anarchist Syndicate History

(Still Making History)

Rubi-ka. The planet we reside on. The planet we wish to call home and would have ruled with fairness, justice, and liberty for all her citizens. Someday we will truly be able to call Rubi-ka home. Someday…a day that is fast approaching due to the Clans and in particular due to the efforts of all the founders and members Clan Anarchist Syndicate. This is their story.

Clan Anarchist Syndicate (CAS) wasn’t formed overnight at the whim of some hooligans dissatisfied with Omni-Tek Corporation (OT) bureaucracy. Most of the members of CAS were at one time loyal employees of the OT or descendents of loyal employees. When OT first started colonizing Rubi-ka many CAS ancestors flocked to the transport ships. At first times were hard but this came as no surprise to these original colonists. This was to be expected since OT had to build everything from scratch. The regulations at this time were many and the penalties harsh. This in and of itself was not a problem. The rules were needed for everyone’s safety. No one questioned it. As the planet became further developed, the regulations should have been changed to suit the new environment. Hundreds of years passed but the rules didn’t.

One place where the rules were the strictest was in the notum mines. Mining has always been a dangerous business. Any mistakes and a cave in or explosion could kill you and your fellow miners. However, many of the rules just didn’t make sense after the initial decades of operation. In addition, much of the gear used by the miners was ancient and in desperate need of an upgrade. Miners could never be sure if they would survive their next trip down the mines. The miners petitioned to have the rules changed to fit the current situation and to have new and safe equipment issued to them. OT, like any large bureaucracy was slow to react to the changing times. Meanwhile the rules that once were in place for safety sake were now dangerous. Equipment that was once top-of-the-line now belonged in a museum for antiquities. Miners were constantly getting injured because of these out-of-date regulations and horrid equipment. Several shift leaders protested and found themselves imprisoned by the local OT officials. More workers protested the jailing of their shift leaders and called for a work stoppage. These workers soon found themselves and their families thrown in the same prison camps as their leaders. More and more people were put in the prison camps until there were very few notum miners left. As it turns out, OT had to deal with protests in most of their mines. It wasn’t just the miners either. All over Rubi-ka people were demanding justice. They were demanding a right for self-rule. These individuals formed what we know as the Clans and OT knows as the Rebels.

Back to the story of the miners. OT realized that it’s profits were dropping rapidly and the notum mines were sitting virtually idle. OT department heads decided that in order to get their notum, they would make the mines their prison camps. It didn’t matter to OT whether the miners were atrox, solitus, opiflex, or nano-mage, all worked and all were equally tortured and driven to their deaths by overwork. Children born in the camps had no life to look forward to. It seems the “sins of the father” would ensure a life of slavery for these children. There was little hope for anyone working the mines.

News of the world outside the mines was scarce. Sometime a new inmate would be brought in and all the old prisoners would pick their brains for current events. Light began to shine in the darkness of the mines. After years of struggle it seems that the Clans had taken control of large portions of the terraformed area of Rubi-ka including the cities of Tir and Athen. The people who knew only oppression, toil and heartbreak began to plan their escape.

After several years of planning, training, scrounging weapons and explosives, bribing guards, and getting covert support from the Clans was about to pay off. Many of the older miners and those old before their time decided to make the ultimate sacrifice for the younger inmates who were often their children. Although “death isn’t permanent” on Rubi-ka for most people, these miner inmates had no DNA sequence saved. For them, death was permanent. At least 60 if not more of these older miners, the parents and grandparents of many of CAS members, led the attack on the OT guards at their prison mine. The guards, having grown fat and lazy, were taken totally by surprise. With suicidal bravery they bought enough time for their children and grandchildren to escape. Unfortunately, it is believed that all of those elderly volunteers were killed in action as no word was ever heard from them again and recon drones sent over the camp later showed no signs of them. Their sacrifice was not in vain. Redruum led the able bodied miners and all the children through the electric fences that were blown open by carefully hoarded explosives. Patrolling mech-dogs and slayer droids killed many as they fled the compound. The few OT guards not engaged proved especially adept at sniping the children. They killed at least a dozen youths as they scrambled for freedom. Using some captured mining vehicles as get away cars; Redruum led his bloodied band through mile after dangerous mile of hostile territory. A few OT forces gave chase only to find that there vehicles had been sabatoged.

Eventually OT was able to track the cars and set up an ambush with fresh military units. Redruum had wisely deployed advanced scouts who gave warning of the ambush. It was decided that OT forces too easily tracked the vehicles. Most of the vehicles were on the verge of breakdown anyway so they were to be used in a diversionary attack. Redruum split the band into three. He led one group and his friend Hajk (later CAS advisor) led one and Belagone led a third group. Belagone’s group consisted of all the seriously injured who wouldn’t make it on foot. This group made a diversionary attack on the Omni forces lying in ambush. Their sacrifice bought time for the now foot-bound survivors. The going was hard and several members were lost due to the hostile wildlife that infests Rubi-ka. Others were lost to OT patrols. Eventually the survivors of the exodus sighted the great Clan city of Athen. Freedom had been attained but it was bittersweet. Parents, children, brothers, sisters, and friends had been lost. A memorial service was held in Athen for those lost. Tears flowed freely among all involved and many an oath of revenge was spoken.

So now you may ask, “What about Clan Anarchist Syndicate, how was it formed?” Well the answer is quite simple. Many of the people who escaped with Redruum and Hajk decided that OT must pay for their crimes. The death of their relatives and friends must be avenged. Rubi-ka must be free of the stench of Omni-Tek oppression. CAS will never lay down its arms until OT grants independence to the Clans. These freedom fighters formed the core of CAS. Some who escaped wanted peace after such a harrowing existence. The images of their dead parents, siblings and friends haunted their dreams however. Soon they too picked up arms against OT. Among them are the current CAS advisors such as Medion, Merynamad, Purplerose, and Xapphire.

Shortly after reaching Athen and setting up a base of operation word of their heroics spread among the Clans. Others who held grievances against OT flocked to the CAS banner. The current Public Affairs/Psychological Operations Officer Viksentrix and her stepsister, Vixentrox are among this group. As word of CAS’s exploits spread, the Council of Truth (CoT) leaders began to take notice. In particular the militant council member Portman took notice of CAS and other clans dissatisfied with the CoT. The CoT attempts at diplomacy have done nothing but given Omni forces more chances to show their treachery. Portman invited all clan members who were dissatisfied with the CoT to meet with her at a secret location. It was during this meeting that Red Freedom was born. Redruum accepted the rank of Captain and CAS became a leading clan within Red Freedom. Clan Anarchist Syndicate is sure to become one of the most powerful forces for freedom on Rubi-ka. With the backing of other Red Freedom clans, Omni-Tek Corporation will be ejected from the planet. Long live Clan Anarchist Syndicate! Long live Red Freedom.
    Last edited by Redruum; Dec 28th, 2001 at 21:34:53.

Where Do I Sign Up

I am glad to see that I am not the only citizen of Tir not blinded by these phony offers of amnesty. As an agent, it is my job to know the enemy, both within and without. Omni Tek wishes only control, and any offer of a lasting peace with the clans is nothing more than a thinly cloaked trap.

I am Opifex Agent (Level 7) who has had little time to aquire the finer skills of my trade. What skill I do possess however, I humbly offer to further the goals Clan Anarchist Syndicate in their quest to rid Rubi-Ka of Omni-Tek tyrany.

Where do I sign up?

Signing up!!

Contact ingame someone of following persons

Redruum, Hajk, Purplerose, Merynamad or Xapphire

Besides that we only take new members (lvl30+) as Applicants, The guild has a vote on u if u will become member or not.

I am O´shovah Gilgamesh the everflame.
    Leader of the shovah.
    Commander of the burning zeal.

I wish to speak with preferably your commander/president, for we might have the same goals in mind. Contact me in-game.
    /tell oshovah

Roleplay..

The clan Anarchist Syndicate is the best RP guild on RK1, But thats not the most important for us. We are a friendship guild

We are also a part of Red Freedom with Portman as leader, Well at the moment hes kidnapped and hold hostage by OT. Our guild leader Redruum is Commander of Red Freedom until Portman comes back. We will liberate her..

The applicant system we have is like this

U join as applicant (Need too be lvl 30+)

Too become member u gone need 12 Votes from the members, it can take up too 2 months before becoming member. But thats up too you, if u play alot and help fellow guildmembers it will go faster too become member..., If u recive 2 NO votes or more u will be kicked from the guild ASAP... Well this kinda seems hard but we dont just whant numbers (We got 200+ members now) we whant too be NO 1 guild in all ways there is... Friendship, Numbers and Roleplay, i can assure u that in some months we gone achive that goal...

Visit our site www.anarchist-syndicate.com

Cya on the battle field
    Last edited by Mdkman; Jan 18th, 2002 at 10:46:33.

Mdkman wrote:
    We are also a part of Red Freedom with Portman as leader, Well at the moment hes kidnapped and hold hostage by OT. Our guild leader Redruum is Commander of Red Freedom until Portman comes back. We will liberate him..

I was present at the Clan rally at OT HQ when the attack came. I remember in Old Athen hearing Portman's call to arms after the massacre. During that time it appeared to me that Portman was decidedly female, and was a she, not a he. Did my eyes deceive me heh?

Originally posted by Orion
    Mdkman wrote:
    I was present at the Clan rally at OT HQ when the attack came. I remember in Old Athen hearing Portman's call to arms after the massacre. During that time it appeared to me that Portman was decidedly female, and was a she, not a he. Did my eyes deceive me heh?
    oh, Dident now that u aint aloud too make a mistake

And

If anyone at all listens to Redruum. Portman is not captured, and is working hand in hand with the Council of Truth (You know those people who accepted the amnesty).

Mdkman, does your guild know half of what your leader says? It's all quite contrary to that nice little story he wrote.

Re: And

Originally posted by Rederon
    If Mdkman, does your guild know half of what your leader says? It's all quite contrary to that nice little story he wrote.
    Well we dont listen too a liar like u!!!!