Thread: Pistol questions

Pistol questions

I am a 220 trox crat, right now dual wielding Dreadloch Pistols, im probably never gonna get a Lust so I was going to get an Ofab Pistol and upgrade it.

I can get the 1650 Multiranged, but the burst might be a problem, my burst is 1077 now, and I need 1650. I already have on 300 CC, with RC and expertise i have 1207, how do I come up with the rest, control or exterm symbiants do add to burst, I guess I could use a Right arm and wrist implant ql300 would add 229, so thats 1436.....doesnt sound doable, still off by 224 what else could I do to add to that.. or should i just say FK it and get a ql250 pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by soulviver View Post
    I am a 220 trox crat, right now dual wielding Dreadloch Pistols, im probably never gonna get a Lust so I was going to get an Ofab Pistol and upgrade it.

I can get the 1650 Multiranged, but the burst might be a problem, my burst is 1077 now, and I need 1650. I already have on 300 CC, with RC and expertise i have 1207, how do I come up with the rest, control or exterm symbiants do add to burst, I guess I could use a Right arm and wrist implant ql300 would add 229, so thats 1436.....doesnt sound doable, still off by 224 what else could I do to add to that.. or should i just say FK it and get a ql250 pistol.
    Iirc when I was fitting the 300 Peregrinne on my main crat it was the burst that I struggled with too. I know for sure I ended up using a tower bonus and pushing for trickle for the extra few points. Unsure exactly how things have changed since then, it was awhile ago, but I imagine you're going to need those.
    Edit: Also used ql 300 Burst r-arm implant

Also worth noting that Lust isn't /that/ rare a drop from Beast so it's definitely worth making efforts to get involved in those raids to get a pair if you can. The upgraded Beast guns are very worth the effort.
    Last edited by Aiken; Dec 3rd, 2017 at 09:30:29.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Need more data, Auno.org might be an old site but helps greatly for you to plan and others to give advice.

For instance, did you include Dual BigBurger's (+80) and hot swap, Dust Brigade Assistance Module (Might be hard to come by?), Gemini's Green Scope of Variety, Combat Bracer? And trickle...

And Aiken is right. Beast/Xan weapons should come easy, and are really worth it.
    Last edited by Aimzor; Dec 4th, 2017 at 10:34:29.
    To Equip User Faction == Neutral

Quote Originally Posted by Aimzor View Post
    Need more data, Auno.org might be an old site but helps greatly for you to plan and others to give advice.

For instance, did you include Dual BigBurger's (+80) and hot swap, Dust Brigade Assistance Module (Might be hard to come by?), Gemini's Green Scope of Variety, Combat Bracer? And trickle...

And Aiken is right. Beast/Xan weapons should come easy, and are really worth it.
    You've sparked some sort of memory of a hotswap while doing that gun too now you've mentioned it. Long time ago now tho so i'm unsure of the details but Auno or Ao?Items should be able to /assist there.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

thanks, I went with a 275 upgraded to mk6, but as im trying to fix up my crat, he only has 400 first aid and thats perked, so im pretty sure im gonna have to reset some stuff

i managed to equip 2 peh'wers on my crat (can only use 1 bigburger and no mr guns for the 2nd one). i don't remember the setup i used but according to these threads ( https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...Peh-Wer-Pistol , https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...588500-Peh-Wer ) it seems easy enough with full alphas, eoe, burst arm, and full combined. should be even easier now with the upgraded beast armor and other phatz. don't forget about ranger cloak and cama/vanya pearls for those last few points. a ransacking tower is also nice to have.
    Last edited by Lazy; Dec 4th, 2017 at 20:23:07.