I was hunting borgs at the factory in Avalon. we were many and soon all the defenses were breached and we got inside. There we camped for borgs. First it went well. The borgs kept targetting people randomly. After I got my first level, the borgs started to target me more and more. Soon about 80% of all borgs who spawned would target me first and then switch to somebody attacking them. I could handle it quite fine until when I was only lacking 4k exp for my next level I got shot a couple times by a sarge. Needles to say I died. Grr. I come back and the targetting is getting worse and worse. The borgs target me more and more. Soon I get another level up. After that point about 98% of the borgs always targetted me first (I think that during the whole level, I was targetted by all but one or two borgs). Luckily I was able to achieve one more level. The next borg after my level up killed me so I was kinda lucky in the end. I still wonder what made me such a delicious target. It has to be a bug.

Oh and I was a MP. I didn't even attack the borgs myself, just my pets and I nuked only once.