I'm leaving the Rubi-Ka Times staff and retiring as a Reporter.

The reasons why I'm doing it are explained in my last installment of A Rubi-Ka Exclusive.

Thanks for the many years of support and god bless you all.

================================================== ==

[OOC]

Well, it was a long time coming. I originally rolled Noti just to be a Reporter, and nothing else. In time I started leveling and enjoying the crat profession.

Once I got him past 201, well...we know the 201-220 grind quite well. Also crats at high levels are well liked and on demand. I spent more time leveling Noti than roleplaying him for the past year.

I did more interviews and articles the first few years when he was just level 8, than after.

I've been trying to get back into the routine, but I got to make a lot of friends as Noti so whenever there is a Alb,APF,city raid, etc somewhere... I will get tells.

I can't even go on lft for an org raid without getting 3-4 invites before my own org team send me an invite!

When I started back with Noti last year I even wrote a pretty good story to explain his disappearance. Now I will use that story to also explain why he will leave his journalistic career to go after the people he believes ruined his chance at fame.

Back to basics I thought... put Noti away, start over.

Noti started as a neutral, so yesterday I rolled a new neut alt. A new beginning I hope. Reporter "Sakkar" Santoro will be taking Noticiero's place.

I have a good idea how to do the "transfer". Noti and Sak will be old friends from college and Noti offered the position to Sak, he accepted and traveled to RK.

Plain and simple.

What I will try to do with Sak is a different style of reporting. While Noti was serious, ambitious and always trying to dig dirt on everyone.... Sak will try to use his charm, and respect the privacy of people whenever he is able (exceptions got to be made when a bad guy says he killed someone, and asks not to tell anyone, heh).

If anyone remember the old tv series The A-Team,, "Face" was the charming con-man, he always got results because of his looks. Sak will have a bit of that con-man charm to get information while staying honest (unlike Face who stole everything he could).

I'll be happy to do 1-2 ARKE articles a month with Sak, and maybe some more if I can for the pages of RKT.

I believe this is the best option for me to keep doing what I like in the role of a reporter.

As a side-effect I will change the name of this forums account to Sakkar next week and I hope you guys can roll with it and roleplay with me once again.

[/OOC]