Thread: Crap PvP Point System

Crap PvP Point System

Dunno how this PvP Point System works but its Crap.

Was in 2hO Flying around with Yal and got rooted with a hacked Graft and (was out of normal cast range but ........no comment )was pulled down to the guards and got killed bye em (lv 190+ Omni Rooter stand besides me and *grinses*) LOL

Quite funny but real lame. Came back and run around there 2-3 times for fun and got killed by 3 lv190-200 Omnis in cooperation lol not real a hard mission since i was lv 100

http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac...name/laserstar

Dunno the others hehehheheh

Spawnd in Tir and recogniced loosed my Apprentice.... is it that how high lv farm there titles? Tab to Greys and hit Q? Sent them tell and got no answer ... only the 150+ Enf responded and told me its war lol

hehhe dont care about loosing agains high lv players.... i just think the answer was lame and got no clue about the point System since i toght you can't loose points to such high lv peeps.

(lol an other omni who killed me in MMD lol he needed 6 hits to kill me as i was lv 80)

http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac...1/name/habibus

I know now some peeps will say sings like "Dont go to 25% Zone when ya dont wanna get killed" or some other stuff they always say but better discous that issue somewhere else... =)

It was my fault ehehhe cuz i came back and pissed em with drains and some other nice things but they attacked me the 1st time so i dont care.....

Only wanna know whats the deal with killing Grey's and Harrassing ppl.... and the Crap Point System

greeeetz

pestsepsis
    Last edited by nuklearfist; Sep 30th, 2002 at 09:48:01.
    Pestsepsis Trader 200, Lealah Doc 154, "Freshwoman" Chickenskin NT 100, Nuklearfist MA 87, Tourguide ADV 73, Buerokraetle Krat 60, Panethol ENF 50, Drunkenengi Engi 43, Ivrit ADV 38, Shopchick Trader 30, Codafalgan Trader 25, "Freshwoman" Metabolike MP 24, Nanopurity NT 21, Bugshooter Agent 21, Feuerstein ENF 6, Hammerofthor ENF 5, Dogfighter SOL 3, Docshizo DOC 4, Psychodrug MP 3, Hatschepsut Trader 3, Metalmonster Engi 2, Deezaster MP 2, Mutaba Trader 1, Flyingfish ENF 1

U didn´t know that a lvl 200 can attack everyone over lvl 75? :P

U can´t really blame anyone else than yourself.....
    moon meeh

yea, maybe he didnt know he could be attacked by people higher then him, or maybe he didnt even know 2ho was a pvp zone, he does sound a little newbish, if clans held the area, there would probabaly be another post here by an omni guy silly enough to pick their mission there (or just joyflying?) lol
    pvp = tab Q
    its not TAB T oh too low TAB T hmm to cute

any trader above level 75 will cause dmg
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

lol those hacked root graphs make me mads sometimes. Most people dont really get points off grey's.. at least if they ever plan make past Freshman.. Pretty rare you would see grey apprentice lv 100ish flying around in 2ho but hey your a trader
    Last edited by Divinecross; Sep 30th, 2002 at 10:52:24.

Yup and lvl doesnt matter in pvp points.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

ya *chuckle* I know what I am going to have ahead of me when I enter 25%.... but I didnt know I had to handle harrassment after getting killed by a trader 80 something lvl above me.

He was such a wonderful person in sending me a tell in french: Suceur de Bite ( something like *Go suck c-ock hard* ) .. telling me to get translation from someone else.
    The french person I asked first almost petitioned me for it *laughs.

If you kill someone WAY under your level ( just because no other toy is around for you to play with ).. go hide in a corner *nod :P
    Hope Ocura Heals
    Healmonkey for Dark Front - Rimor
    Give us /target <name> please !!!

[Frankt]: I'll be any animal you want me to be.. just let me hump your leg !

Even a lvl 145 is grey for a lvl 200, but they can still drain you pretty bad and do damage.

I usually only tab and hit q, don't care to check lvl.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Even a lvl 145 is grey for a lvl 200, but they can still drain you pretty bad and do damage.

Indeed... As a NT infact i will Almost loose everytime to grey Traders.. (lvl 125ish) if they get of their drains.. As their Dmg will go up alot!
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Ocura
    ya *chuckle* I know what I am going to have ahead of me when I enter 25%.... but I didnt know I had to handle harrassment after getting killed by a trader 80 something lvl above me.
    I can tell you this , the person who did this has issue's.

I'm sure the player in question, will get it in the end.
    There is no reason to verbally attack another player or even brag about killing someone that much smaller than you.

I can see having fun in roll playing ..ect!
    Sending a person your hunting in 2h0 a tell.

"/tell Target Im looking for you .. run"

But not anything out of line , threats.. ect

hmmm sounds like some of you didnt understand what i meant

BTW Cyboot do you only post that your Post counter goes up? Do you see something what you fell like i would whine about it cuz i can get attacked from high lv?

Where is the thing that blames miselfe?

I sure know about that i can get attacked in 25% and above lv 75 lol

was long enough lv 74 till i was boored about that just had no clue about the ranking system and im real nooob about 75-100 pvp battles yeay WAL..... and some lameness of high lv teams killing for fun and telling its war....

but sounds like you both dont read post's exactly

I know now some peeps will say something like "Dont go to 25% Zone when ya dont wanna get killed" or some other stuff they always say but better discous that issue somewhere else... =)
    ---> read behind the letters pls -> doesnt this says something about i could know that it was 25% ? huh?

But thx for some other interesting Posts =)
    Last edited by nuklearfist; Oct 1st, 2002 at 01:45:32.
    Pestsepsis Trader 200, Lealah Doc 154, "Freshwoman" Chickenskin NT 100, Nuklearfist MA 87, Tourguide ADV 73, Buerokraetle Krat 60, Panethol ENF 50, Drunkenengi Engi 43, Ivrit ADV 38, Shopchick Trader 30, Codafalgan Trader 25, "Freshwoman" Metabolike MP 24, Nanopurity NT 21, Bugshooter Agent 21, Feuerstein ENF 6, Hammerofthor ENF 5, Dogfighter SOL 3, Docshizo DOC 4, Psychodrug MP 3, Hatschepsut Trader 3, Metalmonster Engi 2, Deezaster MP 2, Mutaba Trader 1, Flyingfish ENF 1

Your main char is doc trd or ma? hehe

For some prf the only way to get pvp point is killing Grey's

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Yes, I support this one 100%
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

My main? ehhehe thats a little difficult lol

But trader i think... when i dont need some help from doc to blitz missions....