Thread: a question for Cz/cosmik concerning armor

a question for Cz/cosmik concerning armor

I'm just wondering what new armor is in the game. From what I've seen and heard the new ql 200-220 versions of the old lines are in, but are the lines such as Dust Brigade, Primus-to-Quartius skinchips, Azure, Notum Infused (and by that I mean the plates), and all of the other goodies that are in the DB for this patch?

Don't have to say dropped by what or where, but a lot of people I know want a definite answer on this. We had assumed that there would be a reason for taking out some of these uber mobs, but so far if there IS a reason, no one seems to be able to discern it.

Thanks in advance.

I believe the Primus/Quartius skinchips are in, out at the Primus/Secundus/Terti... camp.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I'd guess that the uber Dust Brigade armor is dropped from the DB boss mobs. The Masked Commando Elites don't drop anything at all, not even credits, as one was taken down last night.

Sort of pointless to fight them, really. 60+ people shooting at the Masked Commando for 15 minutes, missing with 3/4 of regular attacks, and no loot? Cripes.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

This is the problem though, and why I'd like a definite answer from someone who can give one. I've been to the primus camp and they haven't dropped, and this is what others are telling me as well. I've also taken out the elite commandoes, and they dropped a few pieces of random ql 220 armor (was about 15 of us and took roughly 45 mins). As for Geberal Vivyan rk-2 has not yet, to my knowledge, taken her out, and so we don't know what she drops if anything.
    I would love to start looking more closely for these things (rather than quitting, which I'm also comtemplating), but I don't intend to waste my time on a pointless task, given that I have school to worry about. All I'm looking for is an honest yes or no to my question.

They do drop at the new ace camp, i've gotten them there. Two pieces of the new armor out of about 100+ drops I'd say.

Thx for the info

Well, that's one out of about 5 or 6 new lines that I now know drops, so what about the ones?

bump

I want this answered.

Cosmik, Cz, anybody please.

Originally posted by Thatone
    bump

I want this answered.

Cosmik, Cz, anybody please.
    Unfortunatly, you'll get no offical word from Funcom as it would be considered a spoiler.

I hardly think this is a spoiler, and I have seen official confirmation/denial about other items either having been removed or been in the game (though I'd be hard pressed to say where exactly).

I don't want to know where or who or how or even an exact what, just if.

friendly bump
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

Try talking to a GM. They won't tell you what a boss will drop, but if you kill something several times in a row with no loot at 40 mins each, then petition about it...they will generally at least tell you if the mob is SUPPOSE to drop anything. (General answer being yes, but it's broken.) However, unless you have some sort of hold over Funcom, doubt you'll be told what the actual drop is.

Latest patch notes on test mention "New mobs will drop new loot now", so it sounds like loot tables were broken.

Patch goes in tomorrow, looks like, we'll find out then, eh?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.