Thread: Give us a new pvp system, Get rid of titles.

Give us a new pvp system, Get rid of titles.

Funcome, titles have to go. Your going to have to make a more challenging and less manipulated pvp system. The system as it stands is completely useless. Titles mean nothing and they should be removed from the game. You need to work something else out.

Wipe titles and make it so you can only receive PvP points from killing someone once, ever?

Just trying to brainstorm. I think something should be done too, since it's currently a joke. It sucks looking at people with titles and not having the foggiest idea as to if it was actually earned or not.

--Tsk

Clan kills
    Omni kills
    Neutral kills

" Deaths

Teamed kills, etc.

So whenyou kill someone

You Gained 1 point in Clan kill!
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Yep...

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Clan kills
    Omni kills
    Neutral kills

" Deaths

Teamed kills, etc.

So whenyou kill someone

You Gained 1 point in Clan kill!
    Yep... sure dont understand what that means 8)

I take pride in my title, cuz i work hard to get it. Everytime i get a new title im excited because i accomplished something. Its not the titles that need to go its the farming. Maybe we can come up with a way to eliminate farming

I guess removing pvp titles and changing heal to 40% of max hp should solve the problem...but as i dont wanna ear the docs/adv etc saying "reduce TMS to 50%, drains to 50% etc.." ill just pass
    Infamine 200 soljah

lol, yea, lowering the heal amount in pvp would totally solve title farming. All of us Docs have such high titles

And yea, Complete Heal shouldn't completely heal you. *nod*

Can I have some of your crack? Too bad I took the bait, but I had to comment.

--Tsk

Yep, wipe them and make them omni/clan with one point for solo kill and two points for team vs team. Encourage clan/omni team vs team battles that follow the storyline.

Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Bahhhhhh if you people want points only to count when you kill people of the opposite side..I want my points when I kill people of the same side aswell...and my own titles...Backstabber "SilkeX".....etc....