Thread: How do you get married?

Question How do you get married?

Christmas Day a very dear friend proposed to me (my char of course) and now we have no idea what the procedure is to actually tie the knot in Rubi-ka. I KNOW it can be done, was done last September. How does one set this up?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated by us both! Thanks!
    BW and Hurk

I think all you have to do is get a priest level MP, a couple marriage rings and have a ceremony in the Reet Retreat
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Fixingame

Thumbs up Marriage

I think its almost like Archu said.

If you wanna do it "officially" try to contact players, who have "arranged" these prodecures. Silke Entertainment [ www.silke-entertainment.wzr.net ] maybe or Baboons Night Club staff [ http://baboonsnightclub.tripod.com/ ]. They will spread the word and get visitors to happening also. (So somebody else than this MP priest also knows about happening)

I think Funcom havent still developed official "official" system, which could actually show if couples are married and maybe give some benefits/drawbacks ...

I think Funcom havent still developed official "official" system, which could actually show if couples are married and maybe give some benefits/drawbacks ...

Yeah

"You are hit by Angry P*ssed off Wife with rolling pin for 44 points of Nagging Damage"

"You tried to combine Husband with Cleaning - this combination does not exist"

"You successfully combined Husband with TV and gained a Couch Potato of Qulaity Level 121 and 450 'Can't hear you' points"

Fixingame

Talking Funcom

MWHAHAHA!

LOOL

(Funcom, you must hire this guy)

Tsk tsk tsk..... so many people opening their mouths before knowing what they are talking about. While they have no official site set up yet, you can 'officially' get married. All they do is change the last names of your characters to match. Go to http://ark.anarchyonline.com/wedding.html for more information. I think you have to petition an ARK to arrange this.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato