Thread: Ok, it's official. No more animated series :(

Thumbs down Ok, it's official. No more animated series :(

This (as far as I'm concerned) is a black day for AO.

Check out http://www.ragnartornquist.com for the newsbit.
    AO used to be the only MMORPG with an animated series (and IMHO the series was also the best part of the game).
    Now it's just one of the many MMORPGs around.

Too bad.

Eh, doesn't affect me either way... As long as they use those resources adn put them towards developing the story in other ways. Though, they'll find a way to screw that up, so it doesn't matter anyway.

I'm sorry about the animated series, tho as long as the episodes will go on (even if told by other means) I can live without it... I strongly support Ragnar and his work, and all the efforts of the team as a whole, so I know that if they had the chance to continue this way they would.. and they will, sooner or later, I'm sure of that! Just keep on with these episode, don't let much more than 2 weeks pass before we know what has really happened to Joshua, Eleena and the crew :-) Please!
    Naima - Sorcerer of Atlantean, at the service of the Clans since 29475

Post This ain't news to me

They said before this was an experiment. I've faced another similar experiement where a site brought up episodes of a TV series on-line and had a lot of reasources. It went down cause they said it was a test, and a few months later they brought it back with4 series or so and even more reasources. And the current series we're all so fond of was made rather quickly. There's a good chance there will be more I believe. Let's hope ****edCom won't screw it up.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier