Thread: Omni-Pol Mech Inspection Day

Omni-Pol Mech Inspection Day

Omni-pol we would like to urge all employees of Omni-tek to bring their Mechs for an inspection.

The inspection will cover things like maintenance ( regulary washings, rust spots etc.), Targeting capabilities and a control/moveablitly test.

A little side note: some mechs are big and heavy and however Omni-pol will do their best to make sure of everyones safety it wouldn't harm you to check if your reclaim pattern is up to date.

Date: 17th of may at 1800 GMT

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/r...an/polmech.jpg
    Last edited by Uragon; May 15th, 2009 at 10:05:54. Reason: picture link moved
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Gun shouts down the hallway, "Hey! We got Patrols in West Stret next week?"

"Yes, we do, Boss"

"Cancel them!"
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

((your link doesnt work...))
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

(( picture link updated, it got moved to a different image host ))
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

I had to order some scavenger bots to come in and clear up the mess! How much damage was done do you reckon? $250million credits worth? Perhaps you should have reminded omni-tek citizens to inspect their reclaim insurance first before getting those mechanised vehicles inspected.

Cant say you did that great a job protecting your own citizens, saw 2 officers put up a fight and the rest actually ran for cover.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Erhm...Phy...they did.. or atleast the message above says a similar thing about their reclaim insurance.

((Pictures for those of you who missed it! It was a blast. Warning, these are big.

Opposing Clan forces gather uphill from the outpost

Dusk in Stret West

Crashing the party, panic ensues

..Resulting in a furious firefight.

Minutes later the grounds were a junkyard.

Victory to the Clans! Thanks everyone for coming ))

(( That was fun ;p And the pics look cool ))

Was fun. Maybe they can sell the scrap to the Trash King.
    Soldier level 220/ax30/le70 veteran of clan First Light
    Bureaucrat level 174/ax24/le42 advisor of clan First Light

My mech was trashed and is now renderd useless. Who is going to pay for the damage?
    I was there to make sure that everything was in working order, not to have it destroyd by some drunken terrorists.

((Fun event ))
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

I wasn't there to make sure that everything was out of order... *grins*

((Was quite fun event, felt like the game had a little pulse for once which imo can't be said that often ))
    Zuntata ~ MA :: Jarrulevy ~ ENG :: Lamourettes ~ DOC :: Pinned ~ FIX :: Wolffenstein ~ ENF :: Vesuri ~ TRA :: Nichikon ~ MA :: Mistica ~ MP :: Amelyssan ~ TRA :: Totooria ~ CRAT

Copper comes into the org city HQ and sits at her desk, looking, dreading the amount of papers that seemingly are set to reclaim at her in-box. Sorting out the mess, she comes across a plain brown paper package, on the label is drawn a big smiley with an extra large grin.

*paper is torn and crumbled as the package is opened*

Oh how lovely.

*a framed copy of the RK Times is folded behind the glass showing the front page article*

"But due to the clanners preparations, superior numbers and the moment of surprise the clanners were able to push the attack home and reduce the Omni-Pol inspection and its participants to a large mountain of scrap metal and bloody body parts.

Following this defeat Omni-Pol has issued several arrest warrants on clan members who took part in the attack, all of these you will notice come from Whisper's Edge.

Copperneedle,
    Mirura,
    Jarrulevy,
    Accelerate,
    Inchantress,
    Meany.

This is notably a list of that clan's prominent commanding officers. There is also an arrest warrant out for Ciyanid, she is from the Barador Arin clan.

Mirura had this to to say:
    Quote:
    "I'd really love to see what proof OP has on this. Warrants my arse, there's approximately half of Whispers' Edge on the bust list and there's no way they'll get all of us. Omni-Tek should be well capable of pitching a measly two billion - or whatever the estimates are again - for a few mechs."

Officer Chaupin Calavera had this to say on behalf of Omni-Pol about the Clan attack:
    "
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig