Thread: [RK2] Freelance: Sloppy Sentinels?

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

[RK2] Freelance: Sloppy Sentinels?

Sloppy Sentinels?
    May 08, 29483 - [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - IRRK - Clan security is being questioned after the Sentinels failed to prevent Omni-Tek employees accessing the Clan leaders' meeting at the Council of Truth, located in the Tower of Truth in Tir.

Clan citizens are questioning the security that the Sentinels provide and whether a replacement is now needed to safeguard the leaders of the Clans. During a recent monthly Council of Truth meeting Omni-Tek employees have managed to not only enter the tower, where Clan leaders hold their meeting but to also get smack in front of them. When presented with Omni-Tek employees in their faces, the Clan leaders were confused and argued amongst themselves about what to do before Simon Silverstone, who needs no introduction, finally shot them, allowing the meeting to continue.

It has also been reported that during the last meeting, a well known former Omni-Pol Officer was also allowed to enter the tower. Where a member of the Council, alongside Simon Silverstone, gave chase but failed to kill the former Officer. The former Officer was then seen inside the Happy Rebel pub sat with Simon Silverstone, drinking and talking! After a few minutes, Simon left the former Omni-Tek police officer on her own in a pub in Tir.

Is this the new Sentinels? Careless and not bothering to kill Omni-Tek employees inside clan cities, but now drinking with them instead?

Well the Clans don’t seem to like this idea! In fact some are calling for the Sentinels to be replaced by the Vanguards. One can only imagine the troubles that this must be brewing amongst the Clan leadership.

More on this story as it develops.

Considering I was physically present at the time that most of this went down, be advised.. clan citizens: This is NOT a problem.

What the media fails to admit is that the careless former Omni-tek officer in question is not only 'Former' for a reason, but upon discovery, she was in no position to be causing any trouble, for anyone. The blood trail she was leaving and the bullet wounds were pretty indicative of her critical state.

Again, i'd like to advise clan citizens against making assumptions about Clan security. The truth of it is that clan security in our strongholds can always be improved. Nothing to see here, folks.. move along.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

We were both present. But honestly I begin to wonder about Simon's Sanity. I have wondered about the direction of the council for a very long time. And if something is not done soon it will be all for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Considering I was physically present at the time that most of this went down, be advised.. clan citizens: This is NOT a problem.

What the media fails to admit is that the careless former Omni-tek officer in question is not only 'Former' for a reason, but upon discovery, she was in no position to be causing any trouble, for anyone. The blood trail she was leaving and the bullet wounds were pretty indicative of her critical state.

Again, i'd like to advise clan citizens against making assumptions about Clan security. The truth of it is that clan security in our strongholds can always be improved. Nothing to see here, folks.. move along.
    Heh, you guys sure dont like having your tails pulled do you?
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I consider it a pre-emptive measure. People who enjoy spreading rumours about this and that, where people seem to think that its normal and ok to just make up wild conjecture. Before you know it, I am hip deep in people who like to think they know more than the people that actually were witnessing the event firsthand.

It doesn't stop them from spreading their ignorance at all, but those who do have a brain and aren't influenced by the idiotmongers, I consider it a piece of handy information.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

*chuckles* its so bad what the omni-tek member did? that its in the news? wow how funny how a tiny omni-med employee can make so much trouble to ask some questions *giggles*

A man like silverstone and what he have done towards omni-tek, should not be classed as a leader for anything else but a pile of garbage..But i am quite sure he will get something done there too, to hurt omni-tek
    Last edited by Elleza; May 14th, 2009 at 19:57:22.
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

Well the so called 'threat' was assessed, and found quite literally not really worth the time to chase off.

Silverstone and I found Miss Geers playing around running for her life with guards trying to pick her off. She flew high enough out of range of the gunfire.

Once I realized it was just people being people, I returned to the meeting.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...