Thread: Concrete Cushions don't seem to be dropping anymore...

Concrete Cushions don't seem to be dropping anymore...

I think they nerfed the ql 10 Concrete Cushions... they don't seem to be coming up as mission rewards or the item to be found anymore.

I was playing an alt and at lvl 10 now I've stopped to try to get cushions (like all sensible rubikans do), but it's now 200 rolls from clicksaver without a hit.

I could just be very very unlucky, but I dunno... this would be a poor change if it's really in place .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

whew! lol, at around mission roll # 320 or so I got one. False alarm, sorry to bother ya'll, carry on, nothing to see here .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

*almost has heart attack*

That's how I fund new characters! Don't do that to me!
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

No doubt!

I just rolled my first RK2 character, it's a good way to give newb characters a start. I actually sold a pair today with him RK2 newb, someone bid 400k, so he's set for a while .
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

i got a bit of a silly question concerning clicksaver - i just tried it out, ran 10 searches and all went well. i looked at the clicksaver screen and it displayed 5 of them. i assume that i can somehow see all ten but can't for the life of me figure out how to do so. i've pounded my cursor and page down keys until they are all mushy, but to no avail. am i missing a big red button in the middle of the screen that says "push me dodo!"

any help, no matter how embarrassing, is greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by streethaiku
    i got a bit of a silly question concerning clicksaver - i just tried it out, ran 10 searches and all went well. i looked at the clicksaver screen and it displayed 5 of them. i assume that i can somehow see all ten but can't for the life of me figure out how to do so. i've pounded my cursor and page down keys until they are all mushy, but to no avail. am i missing a big red button in the middle of the screen that says "push me dodo!"

any help, no matter how embarrassing, is greatly appreciated!
    Hehe.... Remember how mission terms work? Clicksaver does not collect 10 searches for you. But searches trough ten times for some special equipment you have asked it to search for. So you still have one mission set at the time as always with missions.

If you chose "Give me missions" (or what that button is called 8) ) you get a NEW set of 5 missions always. You cannot push that button 10 times and get 50.... And that's what clicksaver does, pushes that button 10 times. But if it gets a mission that conforms to your search criteria, it stops and displays those 5 missions (of wich one is the one you want).

But if you have NO search criteria, it just zooms trough 10 times and showes you the last 5 missions.

Hope that helped
    K.

it sure did help, thanks! it did not even occur to me (he says with a bit of red in the face) to consider the game mechanics which would have led me to a proper conclusion. doh!

thanks again for your help.