Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Petition timing

Thumbs down petition = waiting

My first time experience with petition i had yesterday. Waiting for more then 1 hour, no reply.
    Trying logging in and off, for auto help did not work.
    Today, same problem still stuck and no response. Finaly discovered / terminate . That worked.
    Thanx to the super ingame help for our ever afk in game helpers.

I hope this is a 1 time experience. This bad experiences are just what made me leave other online games. No ingame help, no response, etc.

Hope this will change asap.

Automatic stuck thing almost never works for me. Until that thing "worked" your petition is not in the queue hence ARK/GM can't see you. You manually have to change class:

/tell Pet classes

And then /tell Pet Updateclass ## with the right one, probably sort under none if autostuck doesn't work and doesn't let you go on with the petition.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

I'll just say that I had to wait just under an hour and a half for a GM, who sorted out my problem instantly, which, considering how my other petitions have gone, and how I know people have been left waiting for 4-5 hours, I am very pleased with this particular instance of efficiency.

Thanks, GM Jaestar!
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post

There has long been a tool, avaliable in power/GMlevel to a significant number of ARK's for dealing with credit sellers. However, it was abused in the past, and now less than 10 ARK's have the authority to use/authorize its use. It's issues like this that hamper us.
    This should explain it to most, at least do I hope so.

It is also the ranking system in the ARK that doesn't mean that efficiency can get rewarded/punished with further duties and/or privileges of what tools are available.

I am sure that many can see that being good at something doesn't mean that you automatically would be a good teacher, or responsible, in how it is used/done.

So Funcom need to be strict in how this is done, for everyone's sake. With that in mind is it also some politics involved; People doesn't enjoy being taken for granted, nor do they like to be surpassed by some new one-hit-wonder, just like new people doesn't always enjoy the thought that no matter what they do will they never achieve the top ranks since they joined at a later date.

So things can easily look muddy and it can make it even less safe to hand out privileges that give abilities that can be abused.

As Venachar mentioned, has abilities been abused, accidentally and intentionally I might add.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345