Thread: HP bar bug + still-in-fight bug

HP bar bug + still-in-fight bug

I know this probably is the most posted issue here on the bug boards, but I will still post the issue up, so that the those dev's
    maybe one day realize how important this is, and actually tries to
    fix it

I am a doc, and this bug is REALLY affecting my gameplay
    when I am in a team, and f.ex actually fighting the boss.

Somebody suddently /shouts me that I should heal.
    Okay, it didn't look like that, he was by my team bar allmost at
    full health.
    And, okay, I save him, but it keeps happening.
    I know some ppl will just say "Nah, just type all buttons F2 thru F6 fast, and it wont be no problem", well, I'd really call that a handicap for a doc ..
    Next time, I will have two guys /shouting they both need heal, okay team heal coming up, done, they are full hp again, or....?

But the worst part is when I scream that I need nano, we all go down for a sec, for me to refuel my nano, but wtf!! I am in fight, this totally screws up my healing abilities!
    And this is, secondly, when the tank, who stayed up there for 10sec's, comes down realy hurt to like 100hp and a DoT on him, but I don't have any nano to heal him cuz I am loading nano atm only thru nano first aid, and that takes a while!!

I thought this bug would be fixed by 14.5, and I really looked forward to it, so plz, help the doc's do what they are supposed to do; healing
    Balcrush - 220.21 Martial Artist

But the worst part is when I scream that I need nano, we all go down for a sec, for me to refuel my nano, but wtf!! I am in fight, this totally screws up my healing abilities!
    Totally aggree with that, often caused by pets users, should be fixed -note also the can't join team, in a fight bug, caused by pets again-
    Levi "Gridguardian" Denk
    Unit Member of Shattered Clan
    RK2 - Clan Fixer