Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RK2] OTPC: Terrorist attack in Andromeda

I have to personally say its sad to hear about any attacks that happends to any of the factions, Clan or omni, honestly i don't care, a attack on a place, or towards anyone is sad to hear about.

do shh bubba no comments about me being omni *giggles*
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

You need not fear much from me, Miss Elleza. I'm glad you and I had that time to understand each other better.

If anything, you're proof to an exception.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    You need not fear much from me, Miss Elleza. I'm glad you and I had that time to understand each other better.

If anything, you're proof to an exception.
    Oh i dont fear you at all Bubba.
    I was just saying my opinion about the terrorist attack *shrugs*
    Hugs and...hugs to you all
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

All this bickering, is there any proof it was -actually- Clan involvement or is that just some Omni propaganda because they don't know who it really was?

The only people I'm aware of working on massive notum bomb technology is the Dusters and by proxy from the investigations into it, the Unicorns.

So there's every possibility it was a Dust Brigade attack or a transportation accident of materials that Omni Tek were handling, no?
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

There's still a lot of Red Freedom hysteria in the populace, it seems. It's only logical for the propagandists in Omni-Tek to blame any and every bad thing on them.

Astera, it's standard practice for them... blame anyone and hope something sticks.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

guys, just let it go, trying to beat bubbacrush in any argument is near immpossible, he's just to damn thick headed to see past his own nose.

If you dont like my answers, perhaps you should stop making hideous generalizations.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12