Thread: There Is No Grandmaster!

The Depths

There Is No Grandmaster!

yes its true, i have two level 1 champions and i had one kill the other exactly 125 times, yes 125. over a 2 hours time period.
    i finnaly was dissapointed and came to the conclusion that grandmaster does not exist.'

according to what cosmic posted

The Base_Change and Change_Modifier depend on your current rating, like this:
    (Rating => Base_Change / Change_Modifier)
    1300 – 2099 => 16 / 0.04

2100 – 2400 => 12 / 0.03

2401 and up => 8 / 0.02

This means that at champion i gan anywhere from 6-10 points a kill , even if i got 2 points a kill i shouldve gotten grandmaster

i guess it makes sense though becuase what could be better then the champion? ;x champion=#1 ;x

but anyways nope the title doesnt exist.

heres the pic for those who havent seen it ;x

http://kinkstaah1.tripod.com/champion.jpg

Are you sure your bug works at this level?
    Some of the titles are 200 point spreads, so a Champion killing a Champion may not necessarily gain/lose points.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Question

Wait a minute...all you have to do is have two chars take turns killing each other over and over to gain points?

L M A O

I think my mules need some titles

Some GMs gave themselves the title, but that doesn't matter if the system is screwed up and players can't get it
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

well we players recognize you as the grandmaster title farmer don't worry.

Originally posted by Intrepid
    well we players recognize you as the grandmaster title farmer don't worry.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

I still cant se the whole idea about farming theese titles, WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT TITLES???

Re: There Is No Grandmaster!

Originally posted by The Depths

yes its true, i have two level 1 champions and i had one kill the other exactly 125 times, yes 125. over a 2 hours time period.
    i finnaly was dissapointed and came to the conclusion that grandmaster does not exist.'

[/url]
    "Life anyone?"
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

He is obviously doin it to prove a point.

Originally posted by arsine
    He is obviously doin it to prove a point.
    Agreed. I'm going to take a risk and congratulate this guy for his accomplishment. It proved the flaw in the system and lo and behold motivated Funcom to take a look at the PvP system within days after how many months of complaining?
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

That is the DEVS way of keeping people from quitting. Get players like "The Depths" to pay for two accounts to farm titles only to cut them short of the last title.

The Depths is the rat that thinks it is going somewhere on a endless turning wheel.

Originally posted by Vegan
    That is the DEVS way of keeping people from quitting. Get players like "The Depths" to pay for two accounts to farm titles only to cut them short of the last title.

The Depths is the rat that thinks it is going somewhere on a endless turning wheel.
    What the hell? So basically, the DEVS way of keeping us is to trick us into spending day after day PvPing just so we can be cheated? That again proves how cheap funcom is and how they want to screw us over, just to make themselves more moeny. The Depths, your awesome. You screwed funcom.

Lightbulb

The same could be said for everyone who spends time playing this game

Don't type /played if you have a heart condition.

Originally posted by Mercatura

The same could be said for everyone who spends time playing this game

Don't type /played if you have a heart condition.
    actually I dont think it is taking me anywhere, just entertainment... big difference there
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Arrow

2 level 1 Champions is entertainment for him no doubt.

Rats aren't all that dumb either. They don't try to escape with the wheel. They wait for someone to forget to lock the cage