I for one enjoy reading your posts, I always get a laugh out of them

What level is your ..ma now?
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by Emiko
    Galaxia did you still want that ql200 Albrecht?
    Hi Kupo,

I still need one. Will send you a tell later tonight
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Loool :P

I for one enjoy reading your posts, I always get a laugh out of them

What level is your ..ma now?
    My Pajama boy is currently stuck at lvl 128 for like two days now. It's this big freak thing with him. Check this out, so I'm in a ql190 mission with guys way higher than me and I'm getting all the aggro. That's cool though, I built this guy to take a whacking and taking aggro keeps me awake. Step into a room and BAM! there's this fat (and I don't mean pleasantly plump, I mean Rosie O'donnell fat) Vet enforcer mob.

Yeah, he hit hard but I was totally dealing with it and beating on him like my mom beat me the time I mooned her in church. Next room, Mr. Ace Trader hears us and decides to plunder both the MAs and the NT....aka both of the team's healers and the team's only calmer. Enforcer smiles and tears a huge chunk out of my pajama bottoms. The sad thing is, he crumpled to the ground the same time I did and if I hadda had 3 more hp, literally 3, I would have lived.

But I'm not angry, becase anger leads to......

Next mission, I make 3 mil easily and im two kills to lvl when we hit the boss room (yeah thats always how it goes) and there's 2 NT mobs and an enforcer boss. buffed up, i had over 6000 hp.
    Doc (we got a doc for this one) gets his life sucked out with a straw in one hit and goes downstairs. then the enforcer looks at me and 11 seconds, 3 heals and a flower of life later, im still almost dead. I make for the button and the NT mob says "uh uh" and roots me....flash of white light...

But I'm not angry.....Anger leads to...

I probably could have shortened this up and said "he's lvl 128", but after drinking 4 cups of coffee and taking 2 no-doze pills, im wird baby!!!!! It's time to get to lvl 129!!!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by TheDeacon

My Pajama boy is currently stuck at lvl 128 for like two days now.
    But I'm not angry.....Anger leads to...

You call two days "stuck"?

Not stuck anymore! Jammie boy is lvl 130 now!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12