Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You asked for this...

You asked for this...

Someone here a few weeks ago made a topic that players should be able to gain experience without killing things.

I can understand this from a ROLEPLAY vantage, hence I have come up with a solution.
    ~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

How viable it is, I leave to you.

1.- Alot of monsters dont get looted for monster parts, you can make bloodplasma, i beleive you get a certain amount of XP for successful creation.

2.- If you buy a Expendable Hologram Camera and use it with a ID Extractor it will result in a ID DATA. And you get 5 XP for successful creation.

3.- Putting implants together successfully, gives you XP.

( most likely there are nany other ways. )

8-)

Assembling ql200 implant: 1020xp
    combining id extractor: 5xp
    Opening chests and locked doors: 2000xp
    Watching Kupotek jump from the lush resort high dive and miss the pool: PRICELESS

for everything else, there's mastercard
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Talking

Well, it ain't gonna happen.. lol, I've never missed the pool.... yet 8-)

There's always a first time, hun

Nah because I would catch her if she missed
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

I got dibs on her adorable little nanomage feet if you miss!

No there mine I say MIne.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.. *cough* *cough* *wheeze*...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

Dude share! Don't bogart the Kupo!

I cant do it .... Its just to good.... Ok maybe for like 500 million credits and dragonskin.. just maybe...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

I'd prolly give myself to ya if you brought with you mint chocolate chip icecream and a real life leet doll

god you had to include a Leet doll.. no I have to go spam the Leet petition for the next 2 months so I can buy one.

well off to spam I go.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Wait wait wait... Who wants to spend how ever many creds on Expendable Hologram Camera for 5 freaking xp? It would take 290 of them little suckers to level you from level 1 to level 2!!! WOW!!! And monster parts? okay 5 times the ql equals the xp? hmm so ql 100's give you 500 xp? You have to have several thousand of those to level from 99 to 100!!! And ql 200s 1k xp? LOL a lv 50 wouldnt bother with that ****... 200 of em to go from lv 60 to 61. Implants are the same way. Whoopdy freaking doo. Now lockpicking. Thats SOME xp at least. I think ql 60 lock for... 1k xp? still not much... 5 locked doors in 1 mission? 5k per mission. 1 kill! We need stuff like fishing, you know the piranas in Galway? Fish for em. Sell em for cash. Catch em for XP. Some reasonable amount too. Not 50 xp for a lv 10. Not 100 xp for a lv 10. Lets say maybe 250 xp for a lv 10? That still takes around 30 of em to go from lv 9 to lv 10, but you get cash AND xp. In this game you dont get cash AND xp. You get cash. There should also be extremely rare, nodrop items in bosses of all level that gives you a nice amount of XP. Like a ql 1 gives you 500 xp? Ql 50 for 50k? Ql 200 for 2 mil? Also it requires NO stats to use, and the ql is defined by your level, not by the level of the boss. SEE FUNCOM A FREAKING 12 YEAR OLD KNOWS WHAT THE CUSTOMERS WANT!!! I will VOLUNTEER to GIVE you people SUGGESTIONS!!! IT will make the game BETTER!!! DO you want everyone to go to AC2, SWG, or whatever else is coming out? IT sure SEEMS like it!!!
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

Originally posted by Emiko
    I'd prolly give myself to ya if you brought with you mint chocolate chip icecream and a real life leet doll
    MY KUPO-PO-PO-PO!!!! *presents the lovely kupo his 2 legged ferret, aptly named 'leet' and pint of Breyer's mint chocolate ice cream*

I think Kupo wins the "most desired female on rubi ka" contest. She's just so....soooo...so damned CUTE!!!

Oh, and those feet...
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Sep 29th, 2002 at 18:59:06.

I have been making a ton of stuff I have made almost 20 mil exp at 1k a click heh in 2 monthish - doh! I wish they would give ya more ...
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

When i get my characters to level 199 i am gonna get all 75+ mil xp neeed for 200 just from tradeskills

gonna camp the faded nanocluster shop with a implant dissassembly clinic as well if needed.

Originally posted by Intrepid
    When i get my characters to level 199 i am gonna get all 75+ mil xp neeed for 200 just from tradeskills

gonna camp the faded nanocluster shop with a implant dissassembly clinic as well if needed.
    j00 are a glutton for pain my friend.

Me, I'm going to make my 77 mil by ninja looting chests while my teammates are fighting *ducks heavy thrown object and shouts 'im kidding!'*

J00 GUY5 R 5177Y !!!!

How could i be so bold?! OMG Emiko!! AHHHH.......NO!!!!!

Well, actually.. let's say you make 20million credits clicking your lil pixellated butt off, big fricken deal.. by the time youre done, your rheumathroid arthritis and carpal tunnel will be so excrutiating youwont be ABLE to spend IT !

Think, here... you wanna make some credits, fast! easy !

THEN JOIN THE NEW EMIK-UPOTEK CONTEST!!!! ^_^

YAY!!!!

Kupotek Contest IV

In this contest, and anyone may enter.. you must acquire several items from around Rubi ka and bring them to me.. as several of these are nodrop, i dont expect you to give any of them to me! or even tell me how you made them! ( I most likely already know! ) Just show me the ref of them and you get credits !
    (amount of credits given listed beside item. This contest ends wednesday at 2:37am!EST
    ITS THAT EASY!!! HOLY FIERY LEETS OF DOOM, BATMAN!!!

ITEM LIST & COORESPONDING PRIZES
    -----------------------------------------------

1. personal lockpick (10,000cr)
    2. robot brain (10,000cr)
    3. coffeemachine (25,000cr)
    4. augmented bowtie (35,000cr)
    5. virral egg (50,000cr)
    6. the best outfit ( one winner - 1million cr )to be posted
    7. the best dance script ( one winner - 1million cr )to be posted

Small print.(A player may get a prize for all items but not for each item more then once)
    Last edited by Orchid; Sep 29th, 2002 at 21:18:51.

Galaxia did you still want that ql200 Albrecht?

Wb Deacon, I missed you
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Wb Deacon, I missed you
    Fo schizzle! You just wanted to see my sexy gray @$$ in some pink thong underwear rubbing my pets' tentacles with a dirty sock, didn't you?

Hehehe good to be back bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast