Thread: Lame or not lame?

Lame or not lame?

Ok, I just want some honest opinions ( flame or not flame, whatever... ) on a recent situation that occured to me at Tir arena. I was there, self buffed ( I like to fight self buffed , to test MY skills against others) ... I step in, there are some Omni there. so I go way in the arena , I get jumped by Hmm I would say three I guess. being I was in there, thats my own dumbass fault hehe... so anyhow, I loose my PvP title there,, oopsie..

so anyhow I go get me a mastery so I can cast UVC, and grab a reflect buff... come back, rez out and buff again. a Nice fixer gives me speed and a Hot.. oh cool no biggie, i can use those too being all these other jerkoffs are buffed to hell and back

I stand in and get attacked by a lvl 180 omni enf, I run out of arena so no other omni can jump me.. but to my surprise, I got antoher omni rooting and shooting me also .. so Hmm here is Rain again, taking on more then one! w00t! gooo Rain!!
    anyhow, this is my question ( sorry for the book im typing already )( ... is it possible to initiate a fight on " one " person while in a team, then Leave the team so that whoever of the two or three in the team does the most damage, they get the PvP points? I think that is what happened, as I was getting attacked by both , yet the lvl 180 enf gets apprentice off of me heh
    anyhow, regardless, it was cool to be apprentice as I do not farm titles etc, im rookie again yippie! I just thought it was very lame how he got his apprentice title. not that my opinion matters, but mine is, his apprentice title is a joke hehe .. anyhow I just had to vent so I thought I would do it here. omg im typing too much now so Ill be quiet!

But I would like at least an awnser if thats possible to do that, becuase I believe thats what happened to me
    hehe
    to the apprentice enforcer You go boy!!! You are totally uber getting apprentice off of me , I mean its not like you had help or anything! LoL

Take care everyone , and Ill see those I see soon!

Rain

PS

Deng owns!!!! heheh
    Noooo this enforcer was not Deng! he is over 180 , but is the freakin coolest omni I know! :P
    now give me a hug dammit!
    Newbiest of Newbs
    RainingClaw
    RK2 - LvL 171

Re: Lame or not lame?

Originally posted by Rain
    is it possible to initiate a fight on " one " person while in a team, then Leave the team so that whoever of the two or three in the team does the most damage, they get the PvP points?
    Yes, clanners started this about 3-4 months ago cause they were pissed at omni not standing in 25% or not staying in 25%

It's a lame 'tactic' and imo a exploit to initiate 75% zone attacks and still get points off it.

Havent seen much of this from the clanners as of late and thought it was dead, but hearing omni doing it now too is a shame. Clan or Omni doing it doesnt really matter in this case, its stupid from both sides.

So in short... "Yes"
    SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

I like to duel, that is my "thing".

One on one combat, or two on two .. just agreed upon combat situations. Oh I go to war zones when people are zoning in and out of bunkers getting owned by whoever has the most people, but that is not fun.

I figure the arena is for honing your skills and duels.

there are gankers everywhere.

I dont give a rat's about titles anymore. Unless I know you and how you fight I take any title above rookie to say "title farmer".

*shrug*

Yet another reason to go to swg when it comes out and leave AO.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

nm
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

Na na nanana life..is..life!
    moon meeh

Re: Re: Lame or not lame?

Originally posted by SS

Yes, clanners started this about 3-4 months ago cause they were pissed at omni not standing in 25% or not staying in 25%

lol
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Send a team request to the persons around you that you *think* would gank you, or are asking for a "duel".

The request will either be sent out (person not teamed), or you'll be told that "this person is already in a team". A bit long but still efficient way to root out the riff-rafff .
    Omni.

Garzu...

Rk2

Property of the Devil

Ok, sorry, but not so sorry afterall... cause its not very diplomatic to blame one side for doing this or that. In the long run its better to forget who started doing what, and just agree not to do it anymore.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

I dont want to be diplomatic, I just present fact

But anyways, seems like most people stopped doing this wich is good

Property of the Devil

Not lame. Life. That's how it works, that's how it goes. Protect yourself, or get ganked. Use the system to your advantage, cuz you know damn well everyone else does. You wanna 1v1 duel? Cool. But don't expect to do it at the arenas. They're a gankfest, and a lotta fun to boot. Just don't expect to keep a title if you fight there at 75+.
    -- yasher & friends
    Current Project: Metrodoc 177/9 Doctor
    Acct Activated: 28 June 2001
    Last Reactivated: 19 Aug 2005
    Cancellations: 3
    Regged Thru: 18 Dec 2005

holla

LAME!!

NERF RAIN!!!

Bet it was Menahem, he has a habbit of gang ****, yet will never duel alone, and if he does, he makes sure hes got friends covering him, and double hot's.. llamest enf on rk2.

O and rain, if hes ever there again, gimme a message im sure we could turn the tables.!
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

heheh

haha Poxxie!!

Sbje! Nicely said ! hehe

See yah around )
    Newbiest of Newbs
    RainingClaw
    RK2 - LvL 171