A follower...

My life has become A "Little" more entertaining since I meet Tracy. She is one of my mothers friends daughters. I took her in as a favor and now we have become fast friends ourself. She gives me so much to distract my mind from this stupid stupid war.

I have given her a start on Rubi-Ka and she has taken advantage of every break I have given her. Heck with my help she will soon surpass me in influance around Rubi-Ka. Atleast I know I'm helping someone that has a good heart, and not some of the others that just walk around always asking for hand outs. She will doo good for herself I think.

She is so funnny too. Not your typical type of humor, but a very dry and a bit bitter type of humor. She definately looks at life from the outside-in. Most people with this type of humor tend to alienate others and cause resentment and backstabbing by those under the gun. Somehow she seems to walk that very fine line and keep me laughing and not hruting anyones feelings.

Tracy is an engineer by trade and I'm having her make me a defensive weapon that almost entirely relies on non-traditional weapon styles yet be more effective than any other out at the time. It's a tall order and prolly can never be accomplished but I have faith in her abilities and am sure she will get close to what I am looking for, if not entirely surpass my own expectations.

Anyways I can say for sure TracyLords will be a friend of mine for a long long long time.