Thread: [OOC] AO Comic Strip with a Rimor twist!

Talking [OOC] AO Comic Strip with a Rimor twist!

Today we present a new 4-Panel Comic Strip, which is totally new for me since it's a special kind of humor I have never done before.

It features a Rimor character that some roleplayers have interacted with. You can learn about Master Hung here. The new strip will run for 3 months as a weekly strip which I hope everyone will enjoy, or at least get a grin out of it.

Originally the strip was going to be published at a Rimor publication, but due to certain circumstances that was not possible.

Check out
    "Master Hung's Words of Wisdom" at our Gallery here.

UPDATES

April 12 - The first strip is officially released at AO Universe.

April 19 - The second strip is officially released at AO Universe.

May 3 - The third and fourth strips are officially released at AO Universe (double release due to missing it the previous week).

May 11 - The fifth strip is officially released at AO Universe.

May 17 - The sixth strip is officially released at AO Universe.

May 24 - The seventh strip is officially released at AO Universe.

May 31 - The eighth strip is officially released at AO Universe.

June 7 - The ninth strip is officially released at AO Universe.

June 14 - The tenth strip is officially released at AO Universe. End of regular strips, 2 Special Edition strips after this.

June 28 - Both Specials are officially released at AO Universe. End of comic strip.

Note: Don't forget you can Create your own little AO Comic!

Players get to add their own text IC or OOC and create their own fun AO comic page!
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Jun 28th, 2009 at 17:20:19.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Talking

Last week I forgot to release a strip, so this week we will publish 2 strips to make it up to you. With so many people going green these days, Master Hung is no exception on strip #3; on strip #4 he describes one of his highly powerful combat tactics. Check out the latest of Master Hung's Words of Wisdom at our Gallery: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?site=gallery&id=58
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Lol Wind!!! Brilliant ty, Master Hung's Ancestory is legendary^^

Thx for the awesome comics.
    If it's not broken your not trying hard enough.

Grind42 General of Athens Paladins

Quote Originally Posted by Grind42 View Post
    Lol Wind!!! Brilliant ty, Master Hung's Ancestory is legendary^^

Thx for the awesome comics.
    Always glad to bring some humor to the Rimor community =D

dear god........only 4 comics and im waiting for the next one. hopefully it will go for more than 3 months
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU will pick up the flag and carry it forward. This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes is up to us.

Means, Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalezian View Post
    dear god........only 4 comics and im waiting for the next one. hopefully it will go for more than 3 months
    Actually, the strip ends with 2 Specials.... which are going to push this kind of sense of humor to the edge a bit.

New strip is up!

Haha, I love these.
    Cpt. Darius "Gustavis" Caesar,
    Omni-Pol Bureau of Investigation

Interview with Rubi-Ka Times at AO-Universe!

#6 is up!

New strip is up!

Oops, new strip was uploaded a few hrs ago.

Haha, I love #7
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

#9 is up! enjoy, we getting close to the end of the strip.

#10 is up! This week Master Hung shares his wisdom on social etiquette once again. This ends the run of the regular strip, but it's not over yet! 2 Special Edition Strips are coming your way, 2 more weeks of wackiness!

Ok, both Specials released today, sorry about last week. This was fun and hopefully Master Hung will hit Rimor once in a while to make you laugh (or make you bash your head against a wall in desperation).

As a member of the AOU Staff I will be at today's Rimor celebrations at Reets Retreat representing AO Universe.

People who like it, post.
    People who don't, do not post.
    Hmm.