Thread: tradeskillz has site is now up

tradeskillz has site is now up

Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

bump
    Level 200 Eng

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

who cares...omni with trade skills r much cheaper

u r...lol

no comment ..dont buy by this guilde

my suggestion

you make no sense - heh I am selling nothing this is a org post heh anyhow ty for the bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

Superslag offers a good service to all of Rubi-ka. Bump for him... maybe next patch they will un-nerf yer name
    Proud Member of Eternal Fury

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    WWYD - What would YODA do?
    Fluxlee - Martial Artist
    DeltaFlux - Bureaucrat
    I'm A: Chaotic Good Drow Fighter Ranger - Follower Of The Spider Goddess Lloth
    Ultimate Techno!
    "And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIiIIIGGH"
    Strong Bad Action Figure!
    From a scale of one to awesome , I'm SUPER GREAT!!
    March forward! Not backward, upward, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!
    Veteran of a thousand Psychic Wars
    Powerflux - Future pilot of a Galaxy-Class Drop ship

Bump for Slag and his services.

BTW GL on reaching 200
    [- Niktorius -] - [-Synergy Factor-]

----------------------------------------
    "Computer games don't affect kids;
    I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
    - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

hehe 195 and 1/6 '
    Level 200 Eng

Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng

bump
    Level 200 Eng