Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: S42 A.G.A.I.N? part MDCVII

S42 A.G.A.I.N? part MDCVII

Mass LD*3
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

So theres obviously a problem with S42?

And yet you continue with the sector and post more whine threads? I fail to understand why you cant just wait untill FC fix it..

Workin as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Maybe 42 isnt the answer to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Maybe 42 isnt the answer to everything.
    What is six times nine?

[Social] Martyred: everyones health should be at 0, i will adjust this on an individual basis now.
    Rambazamba: macrosun doesn't exploit, he's like neo in matrix. he bends the code at his will.

I'm not really a CoT, I only play one on TV.

You dont know what's the LD about?
    This is your anwser.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    You dont know what's the LD about?
    This is your anwser.
    lol so true <3
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

semi offtopic... lately when i LD my char keeps logged in so i cant get back for several minutes. anyone else having the same problem?
    Danjal - 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Nemesis is recruiting!

When zone crash, you can log back immediately. When you LD, server has to know that you did. Sometimes it takes a while. Some say rebooting your computer/modem makes it faster but I doubt so :P
    blah

Macrosun, any updates on whether you learned enough from this morning of crashes to isolate and fix the problem?

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Arrien View Post
    Macrosun, any updates on whether you learned enough from this morning of crashes to isolate and fix the problem?
    The crashes that happened on the 13th were caused by GM error and this has been rectified today. We are still looking into the other LD/crash issues.

Thanks for the feedback, Macrosun! Hopefully you'll be able to nail it down and we can leave 42 crashes behind. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lenith View Post
    What is six times nine?
    54, Einstein.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    54, Einstein.
    I see you are not a Douglas Adams fan.

[Social] Martyred: everyones health should be at 0, i will adjust this on an individual basis now.
    Rambazamba: macrosun doesn't exploit, he's like neo in matrix. he bends the code at his will.

I'm not really a CoT, I only play one on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenith View Post
    I see you are not a Douglas Adams fan.
    Nah, everyone just knows the number 42.. not the fact that six times seven was too straight forward for the mice.
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Quote Originally Posted by Falkvinge View Post
    Nah, everyone just knows the number 42.. not the fact that six times seven was too straight forward for the mice.
    aye, they'd much rather be working in base 13 which is complicated and confusing. =P
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Nobody writes jokes in base 13. sic
    blah

I think the guys that designed S42 should be fired and everyone ingame that can use an ACDC get one for free. Worst raid implemented ever.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    I think the guys that designed S42 should be fired and everyone ingame that can use an ACDC get one for free. Worst raid implemented ever.
    42 was designed and implemented by me. Tell me what you don't like about it, in any sort of constructive manner, and we'll see if anything can be done to IMPROVE it.

I will take your management suggestions under consideration and seriously evaluate firing myself in the near future.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    42 was designed and implemented by me. Tell me what you don't like about it, in any sort of constructive manner, and we'll see if anything can be done to IMPROVE it.

I will take your management suggestions under consideration and seriously evaluate firing myself in the near future.
    Ouch!
    Sapna
    Imag3
    Bisque
    Onnz
    Helpmepls

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast