Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Experienced Caol: The uberest of uber!

-

hehehe gnite :P gona repost when i actully make sense in my post's.. :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Night Hike
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

hmmmmmmmm
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Edited
    Last edited by Razkul; Oct 8th, 2002 at 11:50:03.

Well abid it does, in a way affect us meaning when people get to certain titles the stop pvp all together. Like the other day im chillin in the arena and mr caol came after me full tilt when he hasnt done that in a while. Now do you thing that i was novice and he was novice may have made him attack me so fast or was it that he wanted me dead over the other lower titled clan sitting right by me talking also? But i degress because if i cared alot about titles in 2ho i wouldnt go out first to soak up specials and draw away attackers from camping bunkers
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

What are those links supposed to show? I see no text or picture, only a logo.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

okay i'm editing my post just talked you in mmd you seem like cool person now. Not going turn this into p*ssing contest. This one reason why I dont like fighting people on the same side as me
    Last edited by Divinecross; Oct 2nd, 2002 at 09:52:23.

yeah titles schmitle :P

its like those punks saying they got 8th degree black belts in the dojo in jiu-jistu and all that still cant kick my ass!!!! HAHAHA-dont mind me...........

Originally posted by Garzu-perman
    What are those links supposed to show? I see no text or picture, only a logo.
    You have to copy and paste the link into the addy bar. If you just click the hyperlink, it does not work.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Edited, no more fighting
    Last edited by Razkul; Oct 8th, 2002 at 11:49:43.

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    Ah, I dueled Drsweetie and smacked her silly with Medikiss and she came back later with tons of buffs and killed me.

All the nonsense she spoke, I should have known it was Angelicnova.
    LOL, is it Angelicnova?

OMG!!!! Drsweetie1 is really Angelicnova!!!!!!!

When did this turn into an ego contest?

I was hoping to read more Caol flaming too, hehe

BTW one of those kills Caol got was on me. He Squashed me like a bug when I was testing some gun..hehe

So at least one of his kills was legit =P

Originally posted by Makyla
    I have one word for Caol & Nothingman, and all you other farmers (shameofaoX) and you two or three other clanners that know who you are:

P A T H E T I C

How does it feel to be fake?
    Chill smurf. Don't insult the people who have found the holes in the system. The system itself sucks. If the PvP system implemented in this game was such that titles didn't exist, this thread would not exist. But unfortunately titles do exist and as a result, every lil boy who's protruding genetalia has yet to see the inner walls of a vagina will sit there for hours figuring out yet another way to farm a title faster (even if it means paying for two accounts and killing your alts over and over again). Don't blame the people, blame the system for influencing the way the people think to play...
    .: Naraya :.

Big grats to all farmers i hope you all can now go hapely to bed!

Yes i am real pomy just using my brother accaunt to say hi

Originally posted by Abid
    I didnt mean to sound so dismissive of people's titles.

What bothers me about the title system is that i dont like playing the way that is required to be successful. No one besides morrizon, makos, mrmeyaggi, and a few omni enforcers will fight me. So, I get points by stalking 2h0 for hours or in mass battles, however i dont like ignoring everything else going on to go chase down some high titled piece of bait. I die to teams of gankers or in lag, and i don't want to be so much of a b itch that i stay out of situations where that might happen.

Maybe if titles were cumulative then people would be less scared of death. As is though, those of us playing this game need more reasons to go out there and fight each other - not titles that encourage ganking and unfair odds as the only way to prosper.
    Hehehe,
    I fought you bro :P
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

WOAH!!! Drsweetie1 IS my sexy angel? OMG Im sucking your toes until they fall off!!!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123