Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Experienced Caol: The uberest of uber!

Experienced Caol: The uberest of uber!

If my sources are correct, Caol has achieved the title of Experienced. Of course, if this is true he is the first Enforcer to gain Neophyte and the first to gain Experienced. Congratulations are in order.

-Myrdd

One of the six founders of Neo Core and first to get Neophyte as Trader

Talking

Grats Caol!, the one I least want to be in a barbrawl with
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

I already saw a lvl 2 MASTER!!! nothing new with experienced :P

Although it says "You don't have permission to access blah blah on this server.", I can only geuss its some bull about how Caol farmed, am I right?

Hey, it is! What a surprise.
    Last edited by Jodzio; Sep 29th, 2002 at 01:02:31.

Interesting pics caol.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Interesting how people still care about titles in this game hehe

They even do what it takes to get them
    Last edited by Winterizer; Sep 29th, 2002 at 01:46:39.
    Winterizer lvl 213 Solitus Keeper
    Alien level 14
    Date of registration 2001-06-28
    Played in beta 4
    Unit leader of Ragnarok

Does it get more lame than this?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

hehe, heres me running my missions like normal. avoiding all conversation except a few friends.. and an opportunity arose. It has been a long time since i did anything other then running missions. so i figured ill go with caol to hope.

points.

1. I didn't ask for anything, it came to me.

2. 99% of my kills from no title - neo were legit.

3. i was sick of staring at the same title above my head.

4. i was bored.

5. who cares. when my acct expires ill drop off the list and no one will care.

that is all. : P

I think this is one of the better things to happen to PVP.

Maybe, once EVERYone knows how pointless titles are people will actually fight more.

Title's need to be completely discredited.

I agree and disagree Abid, I mean the lvl 1 that is master is pretty good idea that the system needs a change. but alot of people do work hard and value there titles, i was one of them.. but i just decided that with things the way they are that i don't care what people think.

they definatly need to make some changes like no points form same side. and u can only get so many points from one person or something.. very easy rules to impliment.

Hahahhaha Isnt Caol great

Arrow WTB Master title

b/c Grandmaster is too long in front of my name

lol
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

R....OOFLES
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Title only mean something to the person that worked really hard for it, even if noone else care, it feels good for him to know that he archived something.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

and did he
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Arrow um I worked for the credits, or something...

Most social clothes are meaningless but look nice.

I want a meaningless title that looks nice
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Red face Did i hear titles?

Id like to have a nice title, but i dont bother myself over losses and all that, once you start fighting and not worrying about the points makes the duels you woulda normally passed up interesting and if you are the type who feels good about having a huge title by your name legit or no, then thats all personal preference. Me personally titles dont really mean too much to me as far as how i level someone up in pvp, i know plenty of neos that really arent all that and freshman that can kick some serious ass. People that are impressed by big titles are usually the less experienced ones cuz everyone knows how screwy the point system can be when you fight a lot.

I didnt mean to sound so dismissive of people's titles.

What bothers me about the title system is that i dont like playing the way that is required to be successful. No one besides morrizon, makos, mrmeyaggi, and a few omni enforcers will fight me. So, I get points by stalking 2h0 for hours or in mass battles, however i dont like ignoring everything else going on to go chase down some high titled piece of bait. I die to teams of gankers or in lag, and i don't want to be so much of a b itch that i stay out of situations where that might happen.

Maybe if titles were cumulative then people would be less scared of death. As is though, those of us playing this game need more reasons to go out there and fight each other - not titles that encourage ganking and unfair odds as the only way to prosper.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast