Thread: [ALL] FJRK: Vanguard Press Release

[ALL] FJRK: Vanguard Press Release

Vanguard Press Release
    April 08, 29483 - [Global]

FRJK - Earlier this week the FJRK were contacted by the Vanguards in hopes that they could gather help from the public by releasing a statement

“Fellow Rubi-kaans,

As some of you may or may not have realized, but crime on our fair planet is on the rise and it is sad to say but not even an organization as prestigious as ours, The Vanguards, are safe from its effects.

Recently we have found inconsistencies in our warehouse and delivery dockets and upon investigation have found that many of our supplies and equipment have had duplicated orders due to criminal incompetence of quartermasters throughout the planet. It is at the point where entire full cargo ships have arrived with nowhere to store the cargo.

As such, we are cooperating with many other organizations including the Newland Council and the ICC in hiring an investigator to help track down buyers for this excess cargo as well as look for new quartermasters.

However, we would still like to ask that any buyers in regards to cargo located around Rubi-ka contact directly the Vanguard offices first, we will then forward that information to the investigator.”

Upon receiving this document, we tracked down Alan Jacobi, head of the Vanguards, to hear what he personally has to say about this. His short response was as follows:

“I want to send a notice to all Clanners that these excess cargo shipments are unacceptable, specially as some of the costs for storing them are coming from my personal funds, and that any information that can lead to the sales of said cargo should be sent directly to the Vanguard offices.

On a side note, anyone looking for employment in the lines of quartermaster should contact Miss Tayris Duppine. Miss Duppine is an independent investigator that has been hired by a number of people who have been affected by the incompetence of the current quartermasters, myself included. Any contact information forwarded to Miss Duppine would be greatly appreciated by not only myself but many other clans and individuals who appear to have also been inconvenienced in this manner.”
    Last edited by Editor: FJRK; Apr 9th, 2009 at 16:12:48. Reason: Unknown User

So someone got his Cigar shipment after all...intresting.