Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Coffee or Tea?!

Quote Originally Posted by FlakMunky View Post
    Tea (Earl Grey or English Afternoon tea preferably) > coffee

Pop (or soda to all you weird people :P) > all

Coke > Pepsi
    Yes this...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    Yes this...
    Harboe Cola > all.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Ok what about mixing both togeather. Teoffee ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tefnor View Post
    Ok what about mixing both togeather. Teoffee ?
    Gross. You're fired.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Gross. You're fired.
    Firing Tefnor, flaming Tefnor, I don't see the difference. *gets out the nerfstick*
    Guardian Creacal
    Public Forums Moderator
    Communications Team
    Operations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Muffins are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Harboe Cola > all.
    I'm not broke so no...

Kidding aside... Can't stand the tase of the cheap danish colas tbh, the cheap orange ones i like better than fanta though...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.

I'm not broke so no...

Kidding aside... Can't stand the tase of the cheap danish colas tbh, the cheap orange ones i like better than fanta though...
    Coca Cola is too bitter it doesn't taste all that good. I don't really drink sodas, but the orange cheap is better than Fanta, but then, pretty much any orange soda is better than Fanta. Fanta is like, 99% sweet and 1% orange, rather sickening. Tuborg Squash is the ultimate orange soda.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Tough choice, Mandrake or coffee? At least the Mandrake would be a pleasant death.

Coca Cola is too bitter it doesn't taste all that good. I don't really drink sodas, but the orange cheap is better than Fanta, but then, pretty much any orange soda is better than Fanta. Fanta is like, 99% sweet and 1% orange, rather sickening. Tuborg Squash is the ultimate orange soda.
    Depends on where you are, the water used, beet root, cane sugar or sweeteners.
    Please make androgynous Atroxes. (Yes, Jen, this is you main sl00b account, (since you can't tell toons from acc page but can see forum name))
    Make opifex ears more pointy in the new engine.
    Venachar: Taking feedback from this forum would be like starting a bottled water company, sourced from Chernobyl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshey View Post
    Depends on where you are, the water used, beet root, cane sugar or sweeteners.
    Tasted the same everywhere I had it

Coca Cola from a fountain is fine, though. The bitterness seems to be restricted to the bottled versions.
    The Red Brotherhood

Sixteen teaspoons of sugar per glass and he finds the stuff bitter?

Probably the CO2, try letting the bottled ones go a bit flat.
    Please make androgynous Atroxes. (Yes, Jen, this is you main sl00b account, (since you can't tell toons from acc page but can see forum name))
    Venachar: Taking feedback from this forum would be like starting a bottled water company, sourced from Chernobyl.

Pepsi and discount cola don't suffer from this I believe it's the flavour.
    The Red Brotherhood

See i find pepsi and the cheap cokes to watery... But then again "Hi! I'm a cola junkie"... Hehe... But yes definately fanta is way to syrup like... Mountain Dew's orange is even worse than fanta tbh... But then again normal Mountain Dew is on my ranking as high as Coca Cola... On another Coca Cola note Zero is allright too but Light is just nasty as hell, Caffeine free being even worse only to be topped on the nasty scale by cherry and vanilla coke god damn that's some awful tasting stuff...
    Last edited by Escritores; Oct 18th, 2009 at 17:59:14.

Ok,

Tea is the drink you want. Coffee is the one you need!

Coca Cola hmm. What about Diet Coca Cola? its like chocolate. When you eat it do you accrally think about what it taste like. When you think of it (In my opinion) Chocalate doesnt taste that great but I still have to eat more.

Chocalate doesnt taste that great.
    Blasphemy!!

Chocolate tastes like heaven.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Ok,

Coca Cola hmm. What about Diet Coca Cola? its like chocolate. When you eat it do you accrally think about what it taste like. When you think of it (In my opinion) Chocalate doesnt taste that great but I still have to eat more.
    Diet soda tastes awful. Diet Coca Cola for instance, apart from tasting bad, has an oily texture. I simply can't abide light in pretty much any product where you can't substitute the fat for more meat, or the added sugar for natural flavour. Artificial sweetener tastes gross. If you like it, something is wrong with you. End of discussion
    The Red Brotherhood

Hot chocolate is what you need. Coffee and tea is for silly people.

Coca Cola...not particularly fond of it as normal, loathe light of any soda (hifive masta!). Tango and Lilt is where it's at for soda.

But Hot chocolate is amazing.... Not had a good hot chocolate in a while...
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Coffee is what makes up half of my blood.

Hot cocoa is a special occasion thing.

Soda is meh. Good for a cold treat.

Ok,

Diet cola is the same as light cola here... And no it tastes like crap... Chocolate tastes like pure /win...

As been said yes if you like diet coke but not chocolate something is definately wrong with you...

Quote Originally Posted by castaras View Post
    Hot chocolate is what you need. Coffee and tea is for silly people.

Coca Cola...not particularly fond of it as normal, loathe light of any soda (hifive masta!). Tango and Lilt is where it's at for soda.

But Hot chocolate is amazing.... Not had a good hot chocolate in a while...
    Oh snap... Lilt is definately /win... Tasted it like 5 years ago in UK... Damn I almost forgot about that stuff... Looked for it everywhere over here back then but couldn't find it anywhere...
    Last edited by Escritores; Oct 20th, 2009 at 21:06:05.

Oh snap... Lilt is definately /win... Tasted it like 5 years ago in UK... Damn I almost forgot about that stuff... Looked for it everywhere over here back then but couldn't find it anywhere...
    Hmm... how much would you pay for a fix of it being posted to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshey View Post
    Hmm... how much would you pay for a fix of it being posted to you?
    I also see a business opportunity here :P
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast