Thread: The storm of thoughts!

The storm of thoughts!

((OOC: ok..I suck at writing storyes like this, so i had a try earlier today...so here it is, its not much, but its something and those who were there...you know how it went *giggles* ))

A storm...Yes... it can be described as a storm, thoughts of evil, revenge, hate.. all flying trough her head as a storm, but also the thoughts of hurting the feelings of the one that once opened to her and told her the truth of why she had been a victim..A victim of nothing else but hate towards a omni department that did nothing else but help, help the wounded that needed it.

Elleza looked behind her, a small group of people was standing behind her, gearing up to what might be a quite interesting meeting. Severals had never even been in Tir before,but still they had said yes to help this young lady to get to her goal, so see the man she had heard alot about, and now wanted to see this man in the eyes.

with a glint of hate in her eyes, her heart beating quickly and hard as as ever, she looked down at her datapad, It was time...Time to go..
    "Lets go, its time to speak to Simon Silverstone" she said and walked towards the wompahs to Tir, to go to the council of truth for the first time.

((bleeh *sticks her tounge out as she clicks the "submit new Thread button*))
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

((Hehe, kind of what happened before you crashed the CoT meeting, eh? ))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

(( heh well i was bored so i wrote down some stuff i just imagined right there and then.. thats not at all how it happend all togetter but meeh..Sounds more different like that,lol...I Rp more then i write so that up there *points up* was sorta just a test ..I guess that is what happend when you are woman in her 20s with way to much time on your hands ))
    Last edited by Elleza; Apr 2nd, 2009 at 00:22:28.
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3