Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: About enfos, 2he & 2hb.

Bump Blunt ! Bump Blunt ! Bump Blunt ! Bump Blunt ! Bump Blunt ! Bump Blunt !

Yes i know, it's a very constructive post.
    Ash leet durbatulūk, ash leet gimbatul, ash leet thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump ! Blunt Bump !
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Well, I held out hope... I posted constructive idea after wild thought after desperate plea after slightly bitter regret in the Enforcers forums...

Tonight I IP reset 1hb and multi melee and put on my full set of Xan Alphas with my shiny new Pride of the Xan. My character is more uber than she ever has been. Better at PvP than she was. Better at PvM than she was.

And yet I feel empty. I want to eat cookies, not be a cookiecutter enf. =(

Sorry for you Arri.

Sorry for all AO players who got successive game directors who prefer to add new stuff instead of fixing old issues. Except if it's pvp matter...

Anyone noticed that as soon as a pvper whines on forum, AO staff prostrated to him and do what he asked for ?

The blunt perklines trouble is as old as SL, many players asked for fix, and the FC answer is... did they ever give an answer about that ?

So is there anyone in staff working on AO who could tell us something about blunt enfos ? Or must every enfo be 2he & an exact copy of others enfos ? Hell, i'd even accept an answer from the janitor.

P.S. : Also, ranged advies feel like blunt enfos... forgotten...
    Ash leet durbatulūk, ash leet gimbatul, ash leet thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

As soon as I get the rest of the symbiants I need, I'm also resetting 1hb. Will be nice to have an abundance of IP again. FC has made it perfectly clear which weapon line they want enforcers using.

1hb user since 2004-11-14.

May the devs blow a goat.
    220/30 Atrox Enforcer
    President of Hells Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    (in regards to blunt fixes)

I am now carefully watching to see when Scoope resets to 2he...then i will patch out the fixes. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    2hb or 1hb should have always been the weapon/weapon line of choice for enforcers. But due to poor implementation, forgetfulness, resources spent elsewhere, ignorance, time, the coming and going of devs, the 1hb and 2hb perk lines never got their time to shine. With slice n dice being a powerful perk in pvp it is going to take a lot more for the pvp fanatics to ditch their 2he and try 1hb and 2hb once/if it is ever fixed properly.
    Actually if 2hb gets fixed properly, you'll quickly see some 2hb pvp enforcers popping up.

Take a look at the pvp Envy of the Xan / Onehander soldiers.. that were all Assaultrifle before the patch.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Actually if 2hb gets fixed properly, you'll quickly see some 2hb pvp enforcers popping up.

Take a look at the pvp Envy of the Xan / Onehander soldiers.. that were all Assaultrifle before the patch.
    Actually, that's the thing I hate the most about most of the professions I see. Everyone decides there is THE ONE weapon, which is better in all ways for that profession, and everyone rushes to get that weapon.

Most of the ideas I've proposed in the enforcer forums boil down to making weapons specialized for the various ways that people play their enforcers. So 1he is DD enforcer, 2hb is solo-mob tanking enforcer, 2he is pvp enforcer, dual 1hb is mass raid tanking. That way you avoid the problem of trying to make different weapon choices "balanced", instead make them interestingly lopsided.

I wonder why i continue to bump this thread. Ah yes, because nothing has been done or said by FC.

2 handed blunt fixes

Ouch Arrien

I'm just back from a break, was hoping something would have been done by the time I got back... *sighs*

Bump for blunt!
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

2 handed blunt fixes

My last bump was 3 days ago !

I'd like my hammer to hit like a hammer not a pillow

I hit for more damage; I'm viable in PvP; I never run out of nano; I make chocolate chip cookies with walnuts; I am 2he enfo!

(fix blunt pleeeeeease?)

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by krumpfwild View Post
    I wonder why i continue to bump this thread. Ah yes, because nothing has been done or said by FC.
    I disagree...I said it would be looked into...I think I even suggested it would be fixed/adjusted.

Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?

Annoying the entire dev team is not going to make it go any faster or slower...we got the message...we are listening...something is being done about Blunt and about a great many other issues too. We are making good progress.

I am now carefully watching to see when Scoope resets to 2he...then I will patch out the fixes. ;P

Blow a goat? I haven't heard that one in ages...Groovy. I bet your lapels are HUGE.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

I reset my enfo to 2he 2 years ago but none cared

I disagree...I said it would be looked into...I think I even suggested it would be fixed/adjusted.
    Yeah, but why should we believe YOU?? I'm still waiting for my Krumpf buttcheeks of doom!

Seriously, I was actually just still bumping this because I hadn't heard the final word that the Xan upgraded weapons were 100% final, and I was hoping a tiny bump for blunt enfs would go onto those weapons in this patch cycle before the massive profession rebalancing that may come.

Well, and because I'm sad that I'm 2he now. I've betrayed the blunt folks, and feel like I should at least bump their threads. =(

I am now carefully watching to see when Scoope resets to 2he...then I will patch out the fixes. ;P

Blow a goat? I haven't heard that one in ages...Groovy. I bet your lapels are HUGE.
    You should have made Lord/Lady of Pride drop for us at beast last week if you wanted to wait for me to IPR!

And I'm way too young to know much about the 70's.. I just really love goats! *creepy eyebrow action*
    220/30 Atrox Enforcer
    President of Hells Heroes
    (in regards to blunt fixes)

I am now carefully watching to see when Scoope resets to 2he...then i will patch out the fixes. ;p

Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?

Annoying the entire dev team is not going to make it go any faster or slower...we got the message...we are listening...something is being done about Blunt and about a great many other issues too. We are making good progress.

Its good to see a response but. Lets be honest here. You are the GD of the FIXES.. but... its almost too little too late. 2hb perks should have been fixed 3 years ago. Same goes for a ton of the stuff you are fixing now and showing that you intend to fix in the future... but damn it feels like too little too late. Alot of the subscribers that your fixes would have kept around have long since left, though some of us hang round and forum PVP thanks to you guys being nice enough to lets us keep posting after account expiring.

I am not talking about the I wanna have powah of such and such prof whines but real genuine poor design/oversight/oopses that needed to be fixed a long time ago and the Player Base was essentially told STFU we want it this broken.. suck it up. You would have had a much larger subscriber base if these things were fixed in a timely manner. So yeah, the 2hb enfos are defintly pulling a kids in the backseat thing right now but then again.. they HAVE BEEN SITTING IN THE BACKSEAT FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS... you know I'd be a little annoying if I had to sit in a cars back seat for 3 years or more too. Wouldn't You be?
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeeeeek View Post
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast