Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peackeeper Constant Quest - Australians

Warriors pumped my precious eels on weekend to ;/
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Q: How do New Zealanders find their sheep in the field?
    A: Quite good!
    Chronic Shichiroji Argonaut: 220 / 25 / 55 (Slice and dice)
    Not Shichidoc Fighter: 177 / 18 / 42 (Pew Pew)
    Moon Metallishi Dog: 156 / 13 / ?? (Mini TS)

General of Haven (we are recruiting!), Haven's token Aussie and owner of a ql 310 Fine-Tuned DNA-Locked Blaster Rifle.

Hic sunt dracones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Typical ANZers every subject ends up talking about sheep and criminals

Quote Originally Posted by Shichiroji View Post
    Q: How do New Zealanders find their sheep in the field?
    A: Quite good!
    baaaaaewtiful

A MAN has an interview for immigration into Australia. The interviewer says to him:
    "Do you have a police record?"
    "What?" replies the man. "Do you still need one to get in?"
    Last edited by Zeephonz; Mar 18th, 2009 at 06:35:53.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Typical ANZers every subject ends up talking about sheep and criminals
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I've seen Russel Crowe's ding-a-ling.

I was in the Melbourne International Airport taking a leak, and these two stern faced suits enter, stand at the urinal with a gap between them, but aint going for it.

I was curious enough to glance over. And in walks Russel. Flops it out, and goes to town. I'm just glad his body guards didn't shoot me.

And that's the end of my exciting story.

Edit: This quest is now done. Sadly, this thread helped in no way.
    Last edited by egadsrk2; Mar 18th, 2009 at 11:06:23.

Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    I've seen Russel Crowe's ding-a-ling.

I was in the Melbourne International Airport taking a leak, and these two stern faced suits enter, stand at the urinal with a gap between them, but aint going for it.

I was curious enough to glance over. And in walks Russel. Flops it out, and goes to town. I'm just glad his body guards didn't shoot me.

And that's the end of my exciting story.
    If he was flanked either side by heavies, care to explain exactly where you were to get an eyeful of his tiddler?

You shoulda yelled out "HEY!!!" really loud, so he would spin around and spray the bodyguards.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

I'm always on the left, as I'm a right hand holder. Hides my junk. Airports have big urinals.

They were body guards, not weener guards. As to the whole shooting me thing, is it even possible for anyone inside an airport to have a firearm any more? Would think not even airport security would have firearms. Not that I've been to an airport in years.

Also seen Ron Glass's ding-a-ling in a mens toilet. At a convention on the Gold Coast. (Shepherd Book from Firefly)

It was one of three times I washed my hands in a public toilet. So I had an excuse to tell him how awesome he was. Without it being awkwardy with flies down.
    Last edited by egadsrk2; Mar 18th, 2009 at 20:44:05.

Seems u have seen quite a few famous dingalings, sir.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

i was suprised when i saw my ding-a-ling, didnt think i had one.
    Facadefx 220 Adventurer
    Cratfx 220 Bureaucrat
    Candypantsfx 220 Keeper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12