Well I know it has, with the book, 4 animated movies, timeline and newsitems etc.

But if I would never look at AO's website and only know what is shown and told in game, I would pretty much know nothing about the story except it's clan against OT.

But even when people take interest in the story, they are hardly given information about what's going on.

I've read the introduction stories, I looked at the 4 animated movies and followed the whole time line. The only thing I haven't done is read the book. But even with all this information I hardly have an understanding of the things going on.

So why is the story not integrated in the game?
Why is it so hard for the gamers to find out what's going on with Rubi-Ka.

For instance let me ask a few questions and see how many people know the answer to them.

1) The pyramid is obviously an important building for Rubi-Ka, it's been referenced to in several places including shown in the animated series. Why is this pyramid important for Rubi-Ka?

2) In the NE of Rubi-Ka the omni tek mines are heavily populated and guarded by cyborgs. What were the events that lead to this take over?

3) Where did the ship with the first person to set foot on Rubi-Ka land?

4) Why is the MP Neleb upset with Omni Tek?

I doubt there are many gamers able to answer these questions.
Which proves my point that the story is not integrated and not made easily available to gamers in-game.

So please start doing that, tell the story more actively then just make changes to the world now and then!

Some side points:
- The animated series are just an introduction for me, why are the events told in them never further shown?
- Why isn't the timeline updated anymore since Feb?
- Above questions are not just random examples but actually questions I would like to know the answer to.
- I play on RK2