Thread: [ALL] OTPC. Who is Omni-Tek? #Omni-Tek Armed Forces

[ALL] OTPC. Who is Omni-Tek? #Omni-Tek Armed Forces

Who is Omni-Tek? #Omni-Tek Armed Forces
    March 09, 29483 - Eto Demercel [Global]

OTPC - Omni-1 HQ - Eto Demercel interviews Lieutenant General Robert Rosuma

Our family´s most visible departments are first and foremost Omni-Pol and of course the Omni-Tek Armed Forces.
    This tautly organized troop is lead by the legendary Lieutenant General Robert Rosuma who started his career as a young recruit with the Armed Forces and who worked his way up to commander-in-chief for all troops stationed on Rubi-Ka thanks to his superhuman courage and his self-contemptuous devotion.

I did not meet this unresting supreme soldier in a warm and cozy office or a command center, he did something typical for him, he asked me to accompany him on a troop inspection. Our way lead us to Avalon where AF has set up a few bases to hold the barbaric "Knights of Avalon" in check. Not that it would be necessary anymore to do so, as no one has seen or heard anything from these so-called knights in a long time, stated the General. Still, his motto is to always be prepared and ever vigilant. One could even assume that the knights had already gone extinct were it not for the occasional lone knight spotted by reconaissance.

This describes the situation on the other fronts as well. Even at the foremost front the soldiers seldomly encounter the enemy from the north. The terrorists have become so puny and weak that they are not capable of attacking the civilized world anymore. Surgical strikes against their small and isolated nests are hardly necessary. Being presented with those facts I naively asked if we had already won the war. The General explained to me that this is a difficult question to answer as it is a complex matter. In a war there have to be at least two waring factions which is not the case on Rubi-Ka. We all know that there is only one legitimate government on this planet approved by the ICC. The adversary is a bunch of lunatic terrorists who spread fear through their bombs and through slaughtering children. As one can see this is not a war we are fighting, we are extinguishing a smoldering fire fueled by the criminal´s unrelenting hate and evil lies.

Even the ridiculous attempt to wrest our home from us by the alien invaders simply bounces ineffectively off the unmovable barrier that our brave armed forces have erected together with the Unicorns.
    Every day they face this menace and push the enemy back with next to no casualties of their own. The frog´s losses, as the troops call them, are innumerable.

It is no wonder that every soldier I met during the inspection, from the fresh recruit to the battle hardenend veteran, is in high spirits and relatively relaxed. The morale could not be better. Wherever we stopped the General was greeted with military discipline and one can see that the soldiers do not fear their commander-in-chief. No, it is something completely different. The troops admire him for his immense courage and his deeds, yes they even try to emulate him.
    There is no doubt: Those men and women would follow him cheerfully into the bleakest, bloodiest and most hopeless battle. Seeing this kind of devotion is inspiring, even if one knows that thanks to our superiority it will not be tested anytime soon.

The Lieutenant General has an aura about him that one could call eerie. In his presence one just knows that even the most taxing and daunting tasks can be solved without having to exert oneself. Even I would draw arms right away and voluntarily follow him to defend our beautiful home and our families. And that, dear readers, is, as you all know, what AF does, not only on Rubi-Ka, but in the whole universe. Those brave men and women protect us from any aggressor.

How does one become such a formidable army´s commander-in-chief?
    Well, the Lieutenant General had never planned to lead the AF, it was never his goal, all he wanted to do was to serve Omni-Tek and he was dedicated to give his best every day. And that is what he did and still does with all his heart to this day. Still this does not do justice to this man´s deeds or what we have to thank him for.

His career started in the year 29448 on April 19th when he joined the Omni-AF Rubi-Ka as a regular recruit, his superiors saw what he was capable of and he rose fast through the ranks.
    The following story that he related to me sums it up best what this man stands for:
    On August 31st 29461 his unit (with him as lieutenant-colonel) started a massive operation in the northwest against the aggressive Sentinels. During the next few days he was able to eliminate 174 terrorists by his own hand, but that is not the impressive feat I want to tell you about.
    Some of his comrades, one of them a close friend whom he met when they both enlisted, had been ambushed by the terrorists and were being held in a well-defended bunker. - One can only try to imagine what torture and barbaric horrors those brave soldiers had to endure. - Together with the strategists at the military HQ he devised a plan for a rescue operation. Seeing as it would take two days to attempt the rescue he asked for permission to try it on his own without any backup as it could have been too late to save those poor souls. The permission was granted and the rest is, as they say, history. He was able to gain access to the bunker, disposed of the guards, killed the inhuman torturers and did not stop when he ran out of ammunition, he just kept fighting with his knife. In the end he was able to save all six loyal soldiers whom he lead back behind own lines. Carrying one of them on his back as the tortures that he had endured made him unable to walk.

One may call me a crybaby and a wuss and compared to this man I surely am, but when he told me this moving story my tears ran freely and I was filled with pride. Pride for what we are. Pride for what makes us superior. Pride for the gaping difference between us and those inhumans.

When the operation against the sentinels concluded the young officer was recognized with a commendation for courage and valor above and beyond the call of duty on October 2nd 29461. The first of many commendations to come, which culminated in him being awarded with the highest medal by the Omni-AF supreme command on Omni-Prime.

Thanks to his strength of purpose, his irrepressible courage and his will to sacrifice everything in Omni-Tek´s defense Robert Rosuma is now not only lieutenant general in the AF, but even acting general and AF´s director on Rubi-Ka. What this means is that in all matters concerning Omni-AF he is the decision-maker and he has a director mandate in the OAM.

Omni-Tek Armed Forces, Omni-Tek´s protective shield and flaming sword lead by a man who is the example for courage, will and readiness to make sacrifices, truly, our security could not be left in better hands than those of Lieutenant General Robert Rosuma.

Eto Demercel for OTPC

Attached Images:
    General Leutnant Robert Rosuma

If I had to pick one thing Omni-Tek can be proud of, it would be the armed forces.
    Day after day they fight to keep us safe. Omni-Tek would never been where it is today without this fine group of people. They are really the finest the company can offer and most of us owe them our lifes.
    I am truly greatful for the work they do
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency