Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beast Soloed by 21 trader and Doc!

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    Lol someone got owned trying to be a smartass.
    Lol how was I pwned? I just asked a question.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Wait, I'm lost ... how does the amount the DOT hit's you for have anything to do with your HP?
    That is a valid question since you obviously didnt know. Which is ok, you could have ended it there.

It's not percentage based, it's a fixed number. I don't think what you said makes much sense.
    That is an assumption you made and tried to pass it off as fact.

hence. owned

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Quote Originally Posted by indicas View Post
    That is a valid question since you obviously didnt know. Which is ok, you could have ended it there.

That is an assumption you made and tried to pass it off as fact.

hence. owned
    Well, not really ... how many other PVE effects in AO are PVP capped? It's not an unreasonable assumption to make that it's a fixed number since hardly anyone enters there with less than (2000/.3) HP. I didn't state it as a fact. It's not percentage based. The fact that it's PVP capped is the part that was missing.

Anyways, if i'm owned because I didn't know something, OK i'm owned .
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Well, not really ... how many other PVE effects in AO are PVP capped? It's not an unreasonable assumption to make that it's a fixed number since hardly anyone enters there with less than (2000/.3) HP. I didn't state it as a fact. It's not percentage based. The fact that it's PVP capped is the part that was missing.

Anyways, if i'm owned because I didn't know something, OK i'm owned .
    Penumbra and Adonis environment DoTs are 30% capped as well.

I think it's pvp capped because it's not casted on you by a NPC, but by "yourself".
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Omg, who the hell cares?

You saw the screenie, he got there. End of story. Maybe next time you could think a bit before asking for that regarding his current HPs, though.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Omg, who the hell cares?

You saw the screenie, he got there. End of story. Maybe next time you could think a bit before asking for that regarding his current HPs, though.
    I see this is your first time here... Every thread starts out with some topic, then someone says something that shows he is not an expert on every single aspect of the game and we all jump on him calling him a noob, pwnt and a homosexual, ignoring the actual topic of the thread. This continues untill a dev shows up and locks the thread. then we call him a noob and a homo. And sometimes a nazi, too.

You're such a noob for not knowing that. And a homo.

Bump, you did not even mention nazi.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Bump, you did not even mention nazi.
    Because you are French and still can't get over 1940.
    Zoetropez :: 214/20 :: Bureaucrat
    Dymek03 :: 1/0 :: Martial Artist I've been enlightened around level 213.

Hey... neo nazi hu?
    Off with the bad ass jokes, I don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    This continues untill a dev shows up and locks the thread.
    Not a dev I'm afraid but I think the point of this thread has been well made and can find it's rest on the following pages without flames.
    Guardian Creacal
    Public Forums Moderator
    Communications Team
    Operations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Muffins are awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12