Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Friday with Means - February 27th, 2009

Means said yesterday on test that the patch would be delayed till tomorrow so they could squeeze in a fix for an exploit.
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellarisa View Post
    Means said yesterday on test that the patch would be delayed till tomorrow so they could squeeze in a fix for an exploit.
    Greetings,

Ellarisa

well thats great for everyone on test to know, but the general population all expected a downtime TUesday as thats what Means said in his Friday with Means post, and thus probably scheduled there time around tuesday,,, You would think if he they new Yesterday, they could have THE COMMON DECENCY TO TELL EVERYONE ELSE IT WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY NOW,,GOD AT LEAST A DAY IN ADVANCE WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

the announcement is up on 18.0 forums, i was just relaying what i heared on test...
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

I thought this thread was for feedback and discussions?!
    What do others think?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevo-RK3 View Post
    How about:

- timers on SB as well as Might of the Reverant, etc
    - timers on Grid Armor/shadow web...

- Bountys/CRU loot in Arid Rift
    - half the Aixp in Arid Rift
    (both ideas guarantee higher long time motivation)

- include Christal/Cell loot in X (the adds)
    (makes doing X in a full team far more interesting)
    - Add Aixp to Arid Rift Boss Techno Master
    - or remove Kill counts from Techno Master
    (as we also get killed by invader when killed)
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Nevo-RK3 View Post
    - Add Aixp to Arid Rift Boss Techno Master
    Bump for this idea I'm fine with him adding to 'Killed By' and even losing the AIXP if he flattens me, but I'd like some of that AIXP back when the tables are turned

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Very nice, but I have a couple of questions:

* The SK rewards, will they be added to the research of the 220s who have already done the quests? Level 9 and 10 research is already slow, and missing this means we'll have to grind even more to finish them. So, really wanna know if those who did lost the sk for good or not?

* The Reverse Knockback will be given to which professions?

* Is it possible to get just the same icons and tweakability for the toon itself? I mean, I play doc alot, or agent, and it would be nice to see only the hostile nanos and the short timer ones, which need quite some buffrefreshing (I consider everything below 1 hour timer a short timer). Anyways, I would like to unclutter my GUI even further to see more of the environment, and every step would be appreciated. Like Mekh noted though, it's hard enough to pvp in a flock as a doc, and we will be hunted down even more if anyone sees a debuffed doc.

On another note, but I think it's rather related to the subject:

Can you guys prevent chainnsding by dustbrigade technicians? Docs have an insane hard time when constantly nsded, I don't ask a sandbox-mode for docs, but make the NR check higher or so. If they nsd once every two tries, it will be good enough already. Really tired having the debuff refreshed over and over again and all I can do is either train or die.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

"For example I didn't fully realize how much people were affected by the spammers in game...work has already been done to make this problem easier to deal with (something not easy in a game that offers free accounts..) and we look forward to having better ways (less player driven) in the near future to deal with this issue."

Can we see about getting 'spam' petitions not added towards our overall petitions quota? I petition several a day and quickly get to where I am getting the message:

" [Pet]: We are sorry but we can't handle your petition now, you have sent more than 15 petitions in the last 30 days. Please remember that you should seek help through other channels before petitioning. Continued overuse of the petition system may lead warnings or further action."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456