Thread: !great Idea Here!

Lightbulb !great Idea Here!

How about opening a new forum entitled: "Who is leaving"
    Because now many ppl leaving , should be great to know who

I am

I don't know if anyone cares, but please don't flame me, he did ask.

I am leaving, It's been a fun game for the past year, but its sad to say, its just become boring. good buy and good luck all.

PS. go check EVE second genesis - looks amazing!
    www.eve-online.com

Unhappy

I have been thinking of the best way to say it, but I guess this will do. Good bye everyone...I'm tired of getting my hopes crushed, my time wasted AND paying for someone to do it. I KNOW there is better things out there.
    If everything is coming your way, your in the wrong lane.

well goodbye ;/ /me hates seeing peeps go
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Oh god no please, not again. I ask, only for the sake of folks that still love the game and those new players whose opinions we'd rather not color, that comments such as these get posted somewhere else. What in the world does this have to do with the next anarchy online patch? Oh, especially under a subject like "great idea!" that was used simply so more people would give this guy attention.

you're leaving, hate to see you go, but just GO, we don't all need to be tricked into hearing about it. Clap on the back, /me cries and all, but really this is getting overboard. At the very least, these threads should be moved to the off topic forum.

The game isn't boring, the game doesn't suck, it's not the last patch that you hate, you just outgrew the game. We all will eventually and new players come in to fill the old players' spots. AO is still fundamentally the same game you loved for months and played hundreds of hours on. When you unnecessarily say things like "AO is dead", "AO sucks", etc, you ARE hurting the future of the game, because people DO read your posts. Maybe this makes you feel powerful and you feel like you can screw over funcom like you think they screwed over you, but by helping to create the downfall of the game all you accomplish is putting dozens of people out of work and also hurting the thousands of people that still love this game.

There's been times when, after reading posts like this (if the subject line had been something like 'im leaving' I wouldnt have even bothered to click the link) that I've thought to myself "man, maybe AO is dead. Maybe I shouldn't spend anymore time on my chars if the servers are going down in a month or two".

Ever since the 12.6 patch (which WAS god awful, I will admit), it's become the 'hip' thing to bash AO and state to the world that you're cancelling your account and to add the cancellation date to your signature, etc. But you know what? Most of those people end up coming back to the game and looking foolish that they made such a big stink about quitting (COUGH zylina....)

I'm not flaming you, I only ask that folks take everything into consideration before they make a post like this and when you do, make the subject line something that pertains to the actual subject, not just a ploy to get more people to read it. thank you.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat