Thread: changing agg/def with a command

changing agg/def with a command

There's a command that you can use to change the agg/def slider.
    Can anyone tell me the command? I can't find it anywhere, not on the here on the forums or anywhere else. I just know I've seen it somewhere :/

Edit: May have been the commands to turn on/off auto attack/target

If it was, get it implemented so we can use a command (macro/script) to change teh agg/def slider. It would be really helpfull when juggling aggro between players.
    Last edited by Mekkeruni; Sep 27th, 2002 at 13:36:13.

yes please

This would be exceptionally handy to have (if not in place already).

As an Engineer, I'd love ot be able to toggle my Agg/Def better to switch between when I'm helping shoot thigs the pet is tanking versus when they come to give me a few love taps

Mix in the ability to /pettarget1, /pettarget2 (to target pets for those with multiple pets) so that I could build more effective macros and be able to get my pet's target from behind a wall. I'm frequently in the situation when soloing of getting a target on a mob, then ducking out of the way before it sees me and sending in the pet. It would be great to be able to /target my pet in some manner in these situatiosn for when I've had to click on something else and can no longer find out what the mob's health is. (if I could /target my pet then /assist I could find out).

Personal macro desires...

/target name (pets or players)
    /sit
    /stand
    /shorcutbar # (where # is the shourcutbar to go to, thus letting us select say the 5th shortcut bar).
    /useshortcut # (activates shortcut # from the currently selected bar).

With this combo, we could automate a command such as

Target the tank, switch to shortcut bar 3 where the buffs are loaded, cast a fresh set of buffs (including recharging nanos from their default loaded positions) on them and then switch back to the original shortcut bar.

On other related topics...

Sure wish I could use the lockpick from the shortcut bar instead of from inventory. I'd like to keep the inventory window closed if possible.

Associate a "position" in inventory with the shortcut bar. Would allow the lockpick, nano chargers, etc to be placed onto the shortcut bar and when I reload everything after a death if I put them into my default layout in inventory they would appear on the shortcut bar automatically. Whoooo Hoooo.

Love the game, perhaps too much, just tossing out some fun ideas

I'm currently messing around with a defensive setup on my MA. To get some sort of effect from it I need to switch between 55% and 0% agg a lot. I tried to use this last time I was in Camelot, fighting Tara... hopeless. The cursor is going 1 FPS and it's almost impossible to get hold of that little agg/def thingie when I need it the most. It would be very appreciated if there was a "set aggdef %" command.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.