Thread: ¿New Breeds and Professions?

Question ¿New Breeds and Professions?

Alright, I have read a lot of the forums about the new expansion but I never came across anything on new Breeds or Professions, perhaps I just skipped them by dumb luck.

Does anyone know if there will be any new Breeds? I saw the screen of the DarkBreed and was wondering if that is a playable Breed or not because it that things looks awesome! Also, I heard that there will be a few new Professions and I was wondering what they are and if there will be a new line of weapons classes for them since it seems that every Profession has their own weapon types.

Give me some info, please! Thanks...

P.S.
    I was looking at the IGN piece on the new expansion and saw this awesome armor for an Agent and only a little thing about a Stealth Fixer Gun... Not to sound like I am a whiner or anything but I always considered a Fixer to be kind of a SWAT Team character using his speen to attack the enemy to the sound of "Ratta Tat Tat" as they unload a clip into them. We Fixers need cool armor too! Come on! Just wanted to say that. Thanks for listening...

<Player Names>
    Drobyc
    Saedaen
    Urbazer

I don't believe there are going to be any new breeds or professions in Shadowlands. What they've said there will be is:

-- Profession specializations.

That darkbreed you saw is apparently what some player characters will look like when they enter the Shadowlands.