Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MA Crit buffs need to be MA only.

===Dumb question===

Ive read all these posts, but dont actually know what a crit buff is, or how a critical hit is any different than any otner.
    Could sum1 put me straight please, also what are the names of the crit buffs 4 an MA.

Cheers

ya know what i think....

maybe PvP is supposed to be a team sport. MAs to crit buff everyone. speed buffs for everyone from traders. NTs to root the ones who try and excape. critbuffed soldiers and enforcers to kill everyone. and NTs to root the other teams killers so they cant kill anyone. oh and MPs so they can continuosly heal anyone who is getting damaged, or docs. that would be fun, everyone super buffed on a team with everyone else killing noone cause everyone buffs and heals cancell out everyone elses.

Grrr fixing MA crit buf???? Crats to get crit buf???? BWT being nerfed,MA preferd skills not in game/bugged still,crappy capped dmg,THE worst nano lines of heal,AC,Add dmg buffs in game,special attacks that dont work.Man what a downward spiral for the MA class in PVP and PVM,and all you ppl want to do is take away what little they have?Just bend MA over now and be done with it!

Angry I agree!

You ppl cant seriosly have played an MA!

Have you ever been on a team... embarrased about your damage output? Trying to make it up by doing a team heal? Everyone whining about "can I have crit buff pleas", you give, and they ignore you for the rest of the day.. until it wears out ofcourse. People send tells, shouts... crit buff crit buff. When am I ever gonna get something?? I have rerolled my initial ma, and have a new ma at lvl 53 now. I got BwT yesterday by raising my parry to almost infinity still knowing they are gonne f*** it up... I dont know why I did that, knowing this, but I guess im full of hope... i could have raised my 2h blunt skill and gotten a hammer!

Is it me or... does raising 2h blunt over parry to get more damage seem logical at all????

This is NOT a whine, they better fix our ma attacks soon! Ask any ma if they use: Angel of Night, Bright blue cloudless sky, Attack of the Snake (after lvl 30+), Flower of Life... if im missing out any its because I have forgotten the names cuz of uselessness!!

The only ma attack between lvl30-50 is Bird of PRey, after lvl 50 is Blessed with Thunder... they are f***king up BwT as we speak...
    Gengjin 200 ma clan RK1
    Warpus 77 engi clan RK1
    Hottendot 55 doc clan RK1
    Neurosilence 91 NT clan RK1
    Noonie 46 fixer RK1

My new MA uses attack of the snake at lvl 65
    Several reasons : the only req is ma and it refreshes faster than brawl and almost 3 times faster than bird of prey so most of the time it deals more dmg in the long run. Once bwt will be nerfed and if funcom fixes ql100+ AoS it will be the best ma attack imo.

If the crit buffs become MA only all shotguns and weapons which rely on crits will be useless unless you have a godly attack rating.
    Leave the crit buff as it is now and give a hidden crit bonus to MA based on their level (like +0.1% / lvl) to stack with the nano, this way high lvl MAs with UVS would crit about one attack out of 2 and their dmg output will be on par with other classes.
    Just don't nerf everyone but boost the class who needs to be improved. It would be min dmg and crit dmg only but if crits happen very often it will be very viable.

I made a summary of all the MA bugs I know of:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...?threadid=5977

Have a look, fill in whats missing, I for dont have any PvP experience so that point of view is interesting.

/DaveDread
    lvl92 clanner opi MA

Personally i think "Duck" is a stupid skill, it should be removed.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Garzu
    Personally i think "Duck" is a stupid skill, it should be removed.
    Great, first you want to make our crit buffs self-only, now you want to nerf Limbo Mastery?!?!

Just a couple questions...

Garzu: Where did Cz or Cosmik state that the crit with traders would be fixed? Wasnt this fixed with the 40% damage cap?

All other whiners: Go take a look at the profession boards. Who has the smallest posts? TRADERS. Do you think there are that many out there dealing so called 'uber crit damage' in PvP to nerf the entire profession?? I dont think so. Why dont you look at the stats on the Shotgun in the first place. we do less overall damage than other guns. At lvl 71 I have a QL125 Vector Lizard Shotgun equiped (has been equipped since low 60 something , I get a normal damage of 50-250 when I am fighting in my group. I rarely ever get crits of over 1850 add this into the slowest firing rate and you get low damage over time. How can you tell me that this is so over powering when an Agent of the same level as me with roughly 850-1000 each shot (AND THIS IS NOT AIMED SHOT) and also shooting at least 4-5 times faster than I am. If I went and PvP'd vs. any profession other than fixer, NT, or Adventurer (god save the fixers, NT's and Adv's) I will have my A** handed to me or at least have a very good challenge on my hands. I think you guys need to realize that every single profession in this game has their good things and bad things. Who is stopping you from using a Vector just like I do? NO ONE. So quit the whinning because you spent your IP in the wrong skill. While not all professions are fixed (to my knowledge, the only prof even close are Docs and MP's), they still won't be balanced. Do you think a doctor should be able to go into PvP and kill anything? NO, and it sickens me to see all these Doc's running around with Freshman Status. The RP aspect of PvP is gone. The PvP system pretty much to this point to lost. Now don't go crying for the freaking nerf bat again just because you lost to a few traders. I think thats completely unfair. Look what happened to the agents. I think they were a bit overpowered where they were at, but god, look at them now, people cried for Nerfs and now they are way underpowered. Untill we can find a responsible person that can deal out nerf's fairly, then please stop the whining. It gets you no where. If you are so jealous of the traders, re-roll and go play one. We can't solo, FC has officially made the statement that we were made as a support class. Please don't take away the last profession that is keeping me in AO.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12