Thread: ga 1 info list anything you know

ga 1 info list anything you know

i have gone to the pm spawn for claws , that is impossiable , i was there when 3 nt's were there also i got 1 or 2 kills out of a group of like 10 mobs , i have blitz about 20 team missions an bored of them , i want to know of ANY spots that ga1 has been know to drop,besides PM . I bet there has been a forum already about this but i don't want to have to look through 100 forums for it . plz just list the area,coords, an monster name please. thank you

Re: ga 1 info list anything you know

Originally posted by Blackwings
    I bet there has been a forum already about this but i don't want to have to look through 100 forums for it . plz just list the area,coords, an monster name please. thank you
    So we should look thru the old posts and find coords etc `??

There is search function you know ?

If you're that impatient...

Go look on Ebay. Or the Exchanges. Cuz if you don't have the patience to use the search function, you sure as hell don't have the patience to hunt GA.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Angry

didn't notice the search posted 3 in the morning

I've hear reports that the plants in southern Clon**** drop GA I. I spent an hour or so there a day for a few weeks trying to help a guildie with no luck. We finally made a group outing to the claw camp and got it after a few hours of mass slaying. The spawn rate at the claw camp just makes it so much better.

I've also heard stuff about a high perception helping to get better drops. Don't know too much about that, though.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Talking

well soo far i have been looking through the forums one crazy idea after another sombody said go to mort an kill dire seeds .... i went to the coords they gave nothing there so i went through ever crater didn't run into a single direseed , now i hear shades in 20k drop but i can't seem to find , if sombody can supply the coords would be great , i know claws drop but with a 140 pet i can't do much there besides take out an few then run for my life , if anybody have a ql 160 attack pet send me a tell i will buy <blackwings>
    if any of you have some new crazy idea's for what drops sure i got free time but this is getting boring

Originally posted by Blackwings
    i know claws drop but with a 140 pet i can't do much there besides take out an few then run for my life , if anybody have a ql 160 attack pet send me a tell i will buy <blackwings>
    if any of you have some new crazy idea's for what drops sure i got free time but this is getting boring

LMAO...run for my life!!! Das funny, send me a /tell kumiyo and i'll see if i have a pet for you wether being engi,mp, or crat. If anything you can roll a mission for one and i can blitz it for you.

Unhappy

i'm only on ruki 2, i think claws at the mine in harrys drop disc's around the ql of grid armor

A large group of Direseeds are in Clon****,directly south from the grid exit.They group near a mission entrance(cave)right on the zone area,and respawn very quickly.Grid has dropped from these plants previously,but also from Pendpod Baiters,Pendpod Lurers and Offal Grubs.Since the last patch it seems to be a much more random drop,but also a bit more often.I have also found Nullity on these mobs as well,but at the end of the day i think its a matter of just being in the right place,at the right time!
    Good luck.

Talking

thanks for the info i am going to go test the spot out now will post back if i find anything.... keep posting people if you know of any locations "i am not looking for ga1 to sell for 30 mil, just tryingt o get some for my fixer" people camping just to sell is ok , but camping for a week just to alot of money is wrong makes it hard for other people to get that need it.

Unhappy

well the spot wasn't very well, right kind of mobs but the spawn is kinda slow an mobs are far apart from each other if anybody know's the coords to shades NOT Claws in 20k can you plz post for me

GA MK11 dropped from an Offal Maggot today in stret east,The previous i had last Sat was from an Offal Grub.