Thread: Rant Rave whatever

Rant Rave whatever

its bad enough you cant generate a mission in the town your standing in because funcom wants you to see the world yeah right whatever

then you have to run for an hour to get to a mission great fun

then if you live and your not part of a huge clan or omni group you get a token ..impressive

now you cant even get to the mission because you cant tank a saber toothed tiger who wants your arse for a snack cause no one came by to entertain him and you happen to be running past him to a mission then white screen back to your last save point sorry i havent powered leveled and never had a level 169 tank character just been running a low level fixer trying to spend a few hours of free time playing a game i used to enjoy

now i suppose i will wander around and look for a more balanced game great job funcom

laterz
    It is unwise to meddle in the affairs of Dragons for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup

Buy a yalm, n00b

Edit: why on earth was THIS post edited?

--K
    Last edited by Karanya; Oct 1st, 2002 at 14:04:47.

If you can't figure out how to generate missions in friendly cities by picking your generation point... heh, well, try, try again.

It isn't that hard.

And Kara, not everyone is a twink like you, be nice.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

yup location is key.. from west bank you can pull ql up to 60 to the wailing wastes outpost.. to about level 90 missions you can get them from hope to Wailing wastes... and well after that is broken shores.... Heh.. you may just wanna explore
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Tir is a good place for Avalon, Milky Way, Broken Shores
    Newland is good for Broken Shores and Pleasant Meadows
    Athen West is a good place for Broken Shores and Pleasant Meadows also.

Just my 2 cents. Oh yeah, buy a yalm.
    Rocco "Naels" Capone
    Atrox Martial Artist, Atlantean

Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof <-- The dumbest thread in the entire forums!

Dharin: You don't have to be a twink to have a yalm before missions start appearing in "odd" locations.

For example, as an Omni rolling from Rome, you can get missions up to QL 50+ located IN rome. And anyone level 50 CAN have a yalm - if you can't survive to get to a mission by then, damn straight it is time to buy one.

I'm really curious why the "n00b" was stripped from my post above with no notification.

--K

personally I prefer missions out in the open, means I get to look at the gorgeous scenery someone spent a long time putting together, and it gives me time to wind down afer work. Also I dont like the lag in Broken shores, so I only go there when I have a team. Why is everyone so hung up on having to have a a whompa or grid, and a save terminal next to their missions?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by Karanya
    Dharin: You don't have to be a twink to have a yalm before missions start appearing in "odd" locations.

For example, as an Omni rolling from Rome, you can get missions up to QL 50+ located IN rome. And anyone level 50 CAN have a yalm - if you can't survive to get to a mission by then, damn straight it is time to buy one.

I'm really curious why the "n00b" was stripped from my post above with no notification.

--K
    Everyone level 50 can have one if you're either a twink or have time to blitz 250 mission or if you're one of the lucky few to actually just find one.

You see 20000 is about the most you get as a reward for level 50 missions.

And then there's all the things you have to buy, implants, nano crystals etc etc.

So maybe it is about time to buy one... but you actually think that's practical?
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide